Player Watch #1 - Steven May - All Australian FB

Remove this Banner Ad

I actually am serious

Hasnt been online since August 22, day after the Geelong comeback game.

So either a terribly pathetic troll..

Or a weak as piss poster who would rather disappear than own his wrong opinions and celebrate a dees flag.

Hmmmm which one 🤪

Same guy who was liking all the posts in the AA thread saying May wasn't deserving.

Still blows my mind the media doesn't realise how great a kick this guy is. He's such a weapon to have in the back half for our ball movement. Apart from Shannon Hurn if he counts I can't think of another key defender off the top of my head that kicked it as well. He's like Daniel Rich but he can crush an opponent aswell.

Still blows my mind the media doesn't realise how great a kick this guy is. He's such a weapon to have in the back half for our ball movement. Apart from Shannon Hurn if he counts I can't think of another key defender off the top of my head that kicked it as well. He's like Daniel Rich but he can crush an opponent aswell.
Love it when he takes a mark and straight away hits up the corridor or CHB cause he’s already read the game.

The media don’t seem to observe full backs very well at all - they pay more attention to your interceptors these days. They just seem to count up one-on-ones for a full back without even looking at what else they do other than just being a stopper.

I might post this in every single thread because I'm passionate about it.

Steven May is our best player.

I might post this in every single thread because I'm passionate about it.

Steven May is our best player.
Level out each position by who is the best in their position and May probably wins that comfortably. I still love Tracc though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Theres a joke in there about bad communication and shitty connections going forward.

Proper Gander you do it
I’ll try

Joel Smith is a lot like Telstra what with the bad communication and shitty connections

Jack Viney is more like a Telstra TV box. Works just fine until his foot packs it in.

I’m not sure about these mobile and internet carrier gags

Well, so. How about we talk about Steven May again

Wayne Carey was asked yesterday who was the 1 player Melbourne would least like to see get injured. Steven May was his answer.

a fantastic game after Peter Wright smashed him. As good as May is. He needs our mids to apply pressure up the field. Guys like Max King will get him on the lead.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back