1st Test Australia v Pakistan Dec 14-18 1250hrs @ Perth Stadium

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Never been to Perth, but are there better things to do there on a Saturday than watch test cricket?

Really poor crowd.

Crowd has been okay today. Bear in mind let’s be real no one wants to watch Pakistan bat!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The crowd seems pretty pathetic for a Saturday

People need to realise it’s not England or India for starters and would you honestly have wanted to watch Pakistan bat most of the day?

Going to the cricket is about getting pissed with mates who cares which team is batting or bowling

Not if you actually want to watch the cricket. Why get smashed at the cricket when you can do it at 1/3 price at the pub

Babar or Shakeel would have been good to watch if they had kicked on to big scores, Imam batting was like watching paint dry though.

Babar is the only one you’d want to watch

Within reason yes. Should still be rotating the strike.
I do get the impression though with our side in the modern era when setting up scores in the 2nd innings when we are on top....we seem just to bat time ....I'm probably wrong but thats the feeling I get

Under punter and the greatest era we had ...once on top we win try to up the ante and score big in the 2nd innings when on top to give us enough runs plus time/overs to bowl the opposition out in the 2nd dig

It just seem like we are happy to bat time and be happy with whatever total we get

again I could be wrong

Back