2023 ICC Men's Cricket World Cup Game 18 Australia v Pakistan 20/10 1900hrs @ M Chinnaswamy Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

There we go.

And just like that we are back in this world cup.

Are we amongst the very favourites? Definitely not. But we're probably now slight favourites to take that fourth spot and from there, it's a shootout.

England's two losses definitely. South Africa is probably a bit out of sight for us, but we'd certainly take the Netherlands beating them.

We just gotta make sure we don't have our own banana peel, which - sadly - might be what ends up ******* us at the end.

Weirdly I’d love to come 4th and play India in a knockout semi all the pressure on them and they have a history of choking in semis

NZ and England will probs beat us next if we dont improve but at least we're still alive this cup.
The same England that lost to Afghanistan?

Well I guess SA lost to the Netherlands after flogging us so you might be right.

The same England that lost to Afghanistan?

Well I guess SA lost to the Netherlands after flogging us so you might be right.

On form England are on struggle street

Hazlewood deserves some credit for this economy rate, good bowling

Wouldn’t be against him or Zampa MOTM they won’t do it but 1 for say 40 on a pitch where 365 was made by us and 300 probably made by them, or Zampa who got key wickets and kept it tight

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Inglis does his job too

Lot better tonight always hard when you are in the squad as the backup keeper he probably wouldn’t have done much keeping really

Remove this Banner Ad

Back