2023 ICC Men's Cricket World Cup Game 12 India v Pakistan 14/10 1900hrs @ Narendra Modi Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Unless Pakistan can do a remarkable turnaround here there has only been 1 close game so far. The semis/final will have to be good games otherwise this World Cup won't be remembered well.

Things were going well.
Hard to tell who is sadder, Pakistan supporters or the ABC 😆

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tipped Pakistan in an upset. Was looking OK at the start but now I feel like I made a bad mistake.

Well it won't be remembered well by Aussie supporters if their recent results are anything to go by, a bit different for us NZ supporters.

The lack of close games so far has been disappointing though.
Im quite looking forward to India vs NZ at Dharamsala in a week's time, in an expected clash of the undefeated teams.

On Redmi Note 8 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

Im quite looking forward to India vs NZ at Dharamsala in a week's time, in an expected clash of the undefeated teams.

The Kiwi middle order was not needed in their games against England or Bangladesh, they will get a good test against India there, whether it's WC finals standard or not.

Pakistan have a mental block against India in World Cups.
Like New Zealand in Australia, game pretty much decided before a ball bowled.

The Kiwi middle order was not needed in their games against England or Bangladesh, they will get a good test against India there, whether it's WC finals standard or not.
I'm just reading Williamson has fractured his thumb after being hit from a shy at the stumps...The guy can't take a trick...Bit of a blow for them, but hoping he'll be available again towards the end of the group stage.

I'm just reading Williamson has fractured his thumb after being hit from a shy at the stumps...The guy can't take a trick...Bit of a blow for them, but hoping he'll be available again towards the end of the group stage.

Hopefully, Conway has been in good form. And Rachin has been a surprise packet for them, that I don't think many were expecting to do too well. Young was dropped for Williamson's return last night. Other than that, it's hard to comment on their batting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back