2023 ICC Men's Cricket World Cup Game 35 New Zealand v Pakistan 4/11 1530hrs @ M Chinnaswamy Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

New Zealand from, Kane Williamson (c), Trent Boult, Mark Chapman, Devon Conway, Lockie Ferguson, Matt Henry, Tom Latham, Daryl Mitchell, Jimmy Neesham, Glenn Phillips, Rachin Ravindra, Mitch Santner, Ish Sodhi, Tim Southee, Will Young.
Pakistan from, Babar Azam (c), Shadab Khan, Fakhar Zaman, Imam-ul-Haq, Abdullah Shafique, Mohammad Rizwan, Saud Shakeel, Iftikhar Ahmed, Salman Ali Agha, Mohammad Nawaz, Usama Mir, Haris Rauf, Hasan Ali, Shaheen Afridi, Mohammad Wasim.

Massive game now, Pakistan win could potentially open up the scenario of an India v Pakistan semi final which would be epic.

Still think NZ bounce back and win this though.

A win here would just about lock in a semi final for us, lose and we will be battling it out with Pakistan and Afghanistan for a semi final spot.

We should be favourites to win this game but with all our injuries and Pakistan being a bogey side for us I'm still not that confident of a win.

Massive game now, Pakistan win could potentially open up the scenario of an India v Pakistan semi final which would be epic.

Still think NZ bounce back and win this though.

Not sure an India v Pakistan semi final would be epic considering how easily India beat Pakistan in their group match.

weird scheduling. they could have flipped this game with last nights instead?

Yeah I'm surprised this match is clashing with the Australia v England game, it would have made more sense to have this game on last night.

Far out, I was hoping that Hayden had gone home in place of Ponting.

At least he won't be doing the Australia game though!

A win here would just about lock in a semi final for us, lose and we will be battling it out with Pakistan and Afghanistan for a semi final spot.

We should be favourites to win this game but with all our injuries and Pakistan being a bogey side for us I'm still not that confident of a win.

Not sure an India v Pakistan semi final would be epic considering how easily India beat Pakistan in their group match.

Yeah I'm surprised this match is clashing with the Australia v England game, it would have made more sense to have this game on last night.
NZ played on Wednesday...Don't think they would of been happy with that short a turnaround.

On Redmi Note 8 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pakistan has had a real average World Cup. I wonder if they will be able to ever get back to their previous best.

Did you really expect more? Bowling attack that’s meh, and a batting lineup that’s relying on Rizwan massively. Babar is a good bat but he’s not like Kholi where he has gears in an innings, Babar basically strikes at 70-80 all the way through

Remove this Banner Ad

Back