2013/14 Sky Bet Championship

Remove this Banner Ad

QPR probably needed to come up more than Derby - can't recall the specifics but financially, they had a lot riding on coming back up at the first attempt.

Wonder if Hughes will look to jump to the PL now or if he will hang around and have another crack next season with Derby.

QPR probably needed to come up more than Derby - can't recall the specifics but financially, they had a lot riding on coming back up at the first attempt.

Wonder if Hughes will look to jump to the PL now or if he will hang around and have another crack next season with Derby.

Fairly sure there were rumours that going up would actually result in a huge fine? But that it would be even worse if they didn't? I dunno.. I guess light will be shed in the coming months.

What a brutal way to lose.
We came to play,even at 11 on 11 we were the side trying to win the game
Ironic that as top div scorers we couldnt get it done,still cant believe it happened.
Zamora,its like a bad dream.

seth

What a brutal way to lose.
We came to play,even at 11 on 11 we were the side trying to win the game
Ironic that as top div scorers we couldnt get it done,still cant believe it happened.
Zamora,its like a bad dream.

seth

Tough luck mate - must be heartbreaking! Unfortunately with cup finals, there is always a winner and a loser and the form guide sort of goes out the window during the game.

Hopefully it gives the squad a strong motivation to push again next season.

So we start life without Bamford,Wisdom & Thorne.
Gunna be tough to replace,Thorne's last dozen games were fantastic.

seth

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So we start life without Bamford,Wisdom & Thorne.
Gunna be tough to replace,Thorne's last dozen games were fantastic.

seth
I really hoped you guys won, would've loved for Bamf to go back there in the PL.

I heard you were trying to get Wisdom again this season?

Would love him on loan again but it rarely happens.
Hearing we are seriously keen on Thorne but he just signed a new deal at WBA so not sure how we'd afford him.
Especially as everyone's seen him now,probably our best over the 3 playoff games

seth

Feel free to continue his development with us,needs to play somewhere apart from Chelsea reserves

seth
I think Mourinho is a huge fan of his, looks like either he becomes Chelsea's 3rd striker or gets loaned out to a lower PL team.

I think Mourinho is a huge fan of his, looks like either he becomes Chelsea's 3rd striker or gets loaned out to a lower PL team.

He's a talent thats for sure & certain.
When I first saw him this season I doubted he'd have the grunt to make a difference in the Championship but he
chipped in with very handy goals despite being played on the left.
Continues to score at every level so hard to doubt he wont again in the PL.

seth

Hate to lose him but Id say he's going.
Will be impossible to knock back the offers coming so at least we can fund the squad updates we need

seth

Hate to lose him but Id say he's going.
Will be impossible to knock back the offers coming so at least we can fund the squad updates we need

seth

Hope he stays mate!

I'd love him at Newcastle but in an ideal world, if he gets picked up by one of the bigger clubs, they might loan him back if he won't get much game time in the first team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back