2014/15 Melbourne Victory Thread - Home of the Champions!! #10yearsproud

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

How we haven't scored in the first half is beyond me. Our first golden opportunity that resulted in a pretty blatant offside was one that went beginning and it was only a sign of things to come. The last 'assist' from Berisha was just perfect - goal on a plate stuff - and still no goal.

Got to rue those golden opportunities that went begging in the first half. But settle for the point away with 9 players missing.

Should probably have won it based on that first half. How we didn't score multiple times I'll never know. But not a bad point away from home with so many players unavailable.

We really should have had that match won at half-time.

One of them matches where we just couldn't score, on another day we would have scored a couple or more.. Arr well least we are still undefeated and kept a clean sheet.

Loving how strong our depth is this season, makes me feel very comfortable about the resilience of this squad.

And wtf was FBK thinking?? Jesus just shot!!

Last edited:
Seriously? I thought the Sydney defence was crap tonight and Og was no exception. He's slow and has the turning circle of the titanic, overrated player IMO.

Should have cost them a goal as well if FBK didn't have his brain fart.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually thought Ognenovski was pretty good apart from the slip, which, to be fair, could happen to anyone at any time.

Having said that, we still should have scored several times.

cant stand ogenovski. shouldnt be on foxsports as an analyst.

cant stand abbas. smartarse prick. think he glared at our innocent player for exaggerating.

No fan of Ogenovski or Abbas either. Ogenovski intentionally pulling our wall down almost cost us a goal and the referee with totally oblivious to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back