Round 4.. Heppell at 47 Crazy4Crow
Watson at 57 Crowaboutit
Martin at 49 1990Crow

Round 5 Goddard at 64 Crowaboutit

Round 6 EVEN

Round 7 Deledio 102 1990Crow

Round 8 Motlop at 108 Knobby

Round 9 N.Jones at 124 Crowaboutit
Hurley at 129 Daniel 182 ( Pick of the draft)

Round 10 Horrible round

Round 11 Yarran at 163 Vantz
Wells at 165 Crazy 4 crow

Round 12 H.Shaw at 168 Vantz

Round 13 D.Thomas 192 1990crow

Round 14 Judd at 206 DonkeyMagoo

Round 15 Good Even round

Round 16 Nothing inspiring

Round 17 Stanton at 242 Dangerzone

Round 18 S.Thompson at 264 JP

Picks of the draft!

Round 1...Fyfe at 7 JP

Round 2... Cotchin at 26 Donkey Magoo

Round 3.. Guntston at 43.. Vantz

Watson at 57 Crowaboutit
Martin at 49 1990Crow

Round 6 EVEN

Round 10 Horrible round

Round 15 Good Even round

I actually picked up Dale Thomas in Round 14 Freddy Bassett. Based on your analysis I've won the most rounds with 4

Vantz - 4
Crowaboutit, Donkey Magoo and JP - 2
Crazy 4 Crow, 1990Crow, Knobby, Daniel1982, Dangerzone - 1

I'd argue Round 10 was not that horrible and players picked on needs. I went Trent McKenzie who is a potential AA candidate this year off half back who possesses a massive leg. I think he is a bargain!

In saying that I do not necessarily agree with who you proclaim to be the winner of each round. Do you honestly think an injured old champion like Chris Judd (Great of the game) in a sinking Blues team will have more impact than a ball magnet in Toby Greene? Greene who in DT stats had 7 of his last 9 games after his suspension 100+ in an improving GWS side.

I actually picked up Dale Thomas in Round 14 Freddy Bassett. Based on your analysis I've won the most rounds with 4

Vantz - 4

I'd argue Round 10 was not that horrible and players picked on needs. I went Trent McKenzie who is a potential AA candidate this year off half back who possesses a massive leg. I think he is a bargain!

In saying that I do not necessarily agree with who you proclaim to be the winner of each round. Do you honestly think an injured old champion like Chris Judd (Great of the game) in a sinking Blues team will have more impact than a ball magnet in Toby Greene? Greene who in DT stats had 7 of his last 9 games after his suspension 100+ in an improving GWS side.
Yes, CJudd 3votes, but really, if he plays he's a gun, he's the same draft as hodge, abblett, swan, Ball, could put along nicely

Vantz - 4

I love mckenzie but aa? That's a massive stretch for mine.

Yes, CJudd 3votes, but really, if he plays he's a gun, he's the same draft as hodge, abblett, swan, Ball, could put along nicely
I know what draft he was in. But he is on one leg in a horrible team. Great player, but now only shows glimpses.
I love mckenzie but aa? That's a massive stretch for mine.
I don't think so. Suns are going to "Rocket" this year. :) He will start next season at 23. AA players usually come from top 8 teams, they will be the flavour of the month. McKenzie carried an injury throughout this season. I think he is a strong contender for the squad of 40 at seasons end. Look at the team this year, half the AA team this year were newbies. I see MeKenzie having the potential to have a Brodie Smith type breakout year.

I know what draft he was in. But he is on one leg in a horrible team. Great player, but now only shows glimpses.

I don't think so. Suns are going to "Rocket" this year. :) He will start next season at 23. AA players usually come from top 8 teams, they will be the flavour of the month. McKenzie carried an injury throughout this season. I think he is a strong contender for the squad of 40 at seasons end. Look at the team this year, half the AA team this year were newbies. I see MeKenzie having the potential to have a Brodie Smith type breakout year.
I love your optimism but there's a few more Suns that are more likely to have a break out season than McKenzie.

If you'd said toml lynch I'd be inclined to agree. But not mkenzie.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love your optimism but there's a few more Suns that are more likely to have a break out season than McKenzie.
If you'd said toml lynch I'd be inclined to agree. But not mkenzie.

So many McKenzie haters! Lets let time be the decider. I rate him incredibly highly. Tom Lynch has already began his breakout. Going to be a gun!

The Suns original group all turn 23 this upcoming season. They could all break out!

Vantz - 4

I think Judd will have a bigger impact than Greene... Check out his last month last year when injury free.. He is only 31.. I reckon Judd is 10 times more likely to be AA than Greene this year.. Greene is a safe pick but Judd could do anything if injury free

So many McKenzie haters! Lets let time be the decider. I rate him incredibly highly. Tom Lynch has already began his breakout. Going to be a gun!

The Suns original group all turn 23 this upcoming season. They could all break out!
I just said I love the cannon. Doesn't make him aa material ;)

I think Judd will have a bigger impact than Greene... Check out his last month last year when injury free.. He is only 31.. I reckon Judd is 10 times more likely to be AA than Greene this year.. Greene is a safe pick but Judd could do anything if injury free
Agree. I don't want to bash Judd because I think he is a great of the game.

Agree. I don't want to bash Judd because I think he is a great of the game.
The good thing about this game is everyone's opinion is different... And no one is right or wrong at this stage... But at the end of the year the scoreboard tells the tale

For example I picked Guntston at 10... I was laughed at by all... But I have no doubt he will be one of the best forwards in the game in 2015....

Picks of the draft!

Round 1...Fyfe at 7 JP

Round 2... Cotchin at 26 Donkey Magoo

Round 3.. Guntston at 43.. Vantz

Watson at 57 Crowaboutit
Martin at 49 1990Crow

Round 6 EVEN

Round 10 Horrible round

Round 15 Good Even round

Not a mention...Bah!!!

You are in a sticky situation where you are first and last. I really like your team great speed on the wings with I.Smith and S.Hill and 2 of the best small forwards in Betts and Ballentyne.

Thanks mate. Once I went and looked at each round it's natural to overlook the first and last pick and focus on the middle.
My team is in with a chance. My analysis- Speedy team with top line small forwards, a solid midfield (tried to make up for skipping GAJ...which still hurts and will for a year!) and okay tall defenders. KPF's are raw and inconsistent, little rebound from defence, and iffy ruckmen.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back