Competitions 2014 AFC Draft Game - Division 2 "Newcomers"

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm going to mark by the criteria set out. I wrote a short spill on how my team match it in the team post. We just need everyone to post their teams!

Love your work on the team page. Good stat work. Working on a spiel myself.

Daniel Cross

032385-66fa1b8e-d5ad-11e3-bc32-3e4a8fd849b1.jpg

BAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!

Skippos

Pick 373: Michael Close - Brisbane
Close_Handball-hero.jpg

Has Michael Close - Brisbane been taken? That's my selection if available. Can't check on my phone. knobby

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There are a handful at best forwards left who will even play. I would have gone Liam Jones if available to pair with Casbault.
I don't know, I think they're grooming Close to be the number one forward this year whereas Jones will likely be the third tall. Close will in my opinion have a slightly better year than Jones based on this.

I don't know, I think they're grooming Close to be the number one forward this year whereas Jones will likely be the third tall. Close will in my opinion have a slightly better year than Jones based on this.
Yes I completely agree. However having Casbault I thought if he is out, logically Jones would be in, so in terms of an overall score it was the safe option.

In saying this, I'm very happy to have Close. He could be a steal of this draft.

Last edited:
I'm starting to use the criteria to mark, can people post their teams in their team post and use initials when it's a common surname.
I will update mine when I get home from work.

I think I only have to add Lyons in though. I can't remember what I have or haven't done :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back