News 2014 Annual Member's Meeting Meet Up

Remove this Banner Ad

Harry Reems

Premiership Player
Aug 28, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
For those interested in attending, I am organising a Big Footy meet up at the Norfolk Hotel on the 25th of November at 4.30pm before the meeting starts.

We will then be marching as one, via Culleys of course, to the AGM at South Fremantle Oval which starts at 6.30pm.

All banners and un-offensive chants will be welcome on the day.

The theme of the march however will entitled "We will not be silenced!" so let's keep those banners and flags topical.

After the meeting has ended the march will then resume and proceed onto the Sail and Anchor before then finishing up at Little Creatures for pizza and wedges (with sour cream and chilli sauce).

For those interested in attending, I am organising a Big Footy meet up at the Norfolk Hotel on the 25th of November at 4.30pm before the meeting starts.

We will then be marching as one, via Culleys of course, to the AGM at South Fremantle Oval which starts at 6.30pm.

All banners and un-offensive chants will be welcome on the day.

The theme of the march however will entitled "We will not be silenced!" so let's keep those banners and flags topical.

After the meeting has ended the march will then resume and proceed onto the Sail and Anchor before then finishing up at Little Creatures for pizza and wedges (with sour cream and chilli sauce).

I'll be there .The decision maker will be of on her travels about then . Freedom will be mine for a couple of weeks.

What are you not being silenced about?

Or is this FreoMOB reborn?

I plan on having a list of demands by then (courtesy of all Big Footy members) that I will be presenting to the board on the night after we disrupt proceedings. Steve Rosich will be forced to read those demands out aloud to the gathering in order for us to stop our sit in protest.

Steve Rosich- "What are you rebelling against?"

Big Footy Protest Movement- "What have ya got!"

I would like to register my disgust in the good management of the club - it's made for a boring off-season without salacious gossip to spread around about players on drugs, banging each other's wives, megalomaniac presidents, or even player disputes and dummy spits causing coaches to be dropped. This is unacceptable. Why can't we be more like the good clubs like St Kilda, Carlton, Essendon, Adelaide, Collingwood or the Bulldogs.

There is something very sus about all our players wanting to stay at the club and enjoying the coaching set up.

Very disturbing for a long term Freo supporter.

Even all these other all australians coming over for the International Rules saying they are looking forward to working under Ross. It just does not seem right, so I am protesting!

I plan on having a list of demands by then (courtesy of all Big Footy members) that I will be presenting to the board on the night after we disrupt proceedings. Steve Rosich will be forced to read those demands out aloud to the gathering in order for us to stop our sit in protest.

Steve Rosich- "What are you rebelling against?"

Big Footy Protest Movement- "What have ya got!"
2014-10-27 21_04_09-Meme Generator - Imgflip.png

Joining a protest against the Steves sounds a bit dangerous after Harves disappeared during the middle of the night a few years ago, but I'll be up for the drinking part of the revolution.

I'll meet you guys at the S&A afterwards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have been to the last 2 AGMs and found them totally pointless.

They basically read out all the stuff from the website to the geriatrics that make it to the meeting.

Might come to the pub afterwards though.

This will be a show of strength exercise more than anything. We demand to be heard, even though we have nothing to say.

I may have to throw a chair or break a coffee pot at the meeting just to get my points across, even though they are probably impractical or self centred.

I hope the TV media are there to film us as we march as one into the meeting singing with our banners held high.

Freo's Family Fun Day on the 21 February at 4pm follows an intraclub match.

While the kids are playing on bouncy castles, we could get together for a pint or ten at the Norfolk perhaps after the intraclub game?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back