Competitions 2014 Big Footy Crows DreamTeam leagues (NOT AFL FANTASY)

Remove this Banner Ad

For about the ... Seriously are people that lazy that they cannot read the first post or title of the thread. Read!

I ain't got time to read!

Okay, I'll go read the first post. Under protest, that the internet hasn't automatically given me what I want / thought was happening.

Me too, as long as this is the AFL.com.au Fantasy one, I don't have time to have multiple entries in multiple sites.

I had a chat with Jack today and he confirmed that he is interested in the DT Fantasy again this year.

Santiagos Soldiers were in Division One last year

He is too busy planning his O/S holiday this year and researching data on games played by KIDS to join the other leagues.

Huge lack of interest in DT this year, if this thread is anything to go by...

Actually, I'll go with utter confusion on my part. As far as I can tell, the AFL had a successful DT thing going on, but this year, they turfed those guys and set up AFL Fantasy (which is ironic given most people think Vlad lives in Fantasy land), so the old guys set up their own. There's also Supercoach which is basically the same thing. God forbid anyone just 'tip' the winner of a game anymore.

So, BF community voted which to do their site wide competiton, and DT (the old guys) won. How the * did that happen? Grrr.

So when those ChampionData guys spit out their weekly newsletter this year, which competition will they be referencing?

Okay, I will enter this competition so you can all wonder at my amazing ability to pick ******* spuds and psycho-kinetically injure players by selecting them for my squad.

How exactly do i get ranked, is it via my score for last year in AFL DreamTeam Fantasy?

Further confusion comes from the fact the DT Talk guys are now the official fantasy writers for the AFL Fantasy comp.

So you have a website called DT (DreamTeam) talk running the rival fantasy comp that has nothing to do with DT, and all 3 writers still have DT in their Twitter handles.

I think Fantasy will have about a 15-20% drop off in registrations, Real DT will have around 40,000 competitors. So probably the same amount of registrations in fantasy DT last year, but spread across two competing games.

Yep my bad. Haven't the time to do three comps. Will be sticking with the AFL one. Not doing SC this year as I suck at it and haven't looked into the new one so no go. If anyone is interested in joining a league on the AFL site just for laughs let me know.

Actually, I'll go with utter confusion on my part. As far as I can tell, the AFL had a successful DT thing going on, but this year, they turfed those guys and set up AFL Fantasy (which is ironic given most people think Vlad lives in Fantasy land), so the old guys set up their own. There's also Supercoach which is basically the same thing. God forbid anyone just 'tip' the winner of a game anymore.

So, BF community voted which to do their site wide competiton, and DT (the old guys) won. How the **** did that happen? Grrr.

So when those ChampionData guys spit out their weekly newsletter this year, which competition will they be referencing?

Okay, I will enter this competition so you can all wonder at my amazing ability to pick ******* spuds and psycho-kinetically injure players by selecting them for my squad.

How exactly do i get ranked, is it via my score for last year in AFL DreamTeam Fantasy?
Yes as AFL Fantasy and Real DT were one competition last year, we base rankings according to that ranking. Last year the game we played was called AFL Fantasy Dream Team.

Yes confusion, but the post is very clear and it seems every second post is about "i'll play if it's AFL Fantasy" when i've clearly stated it is for RealDT as that is what the majority (not me) voted for as the game for the Club Board Championship.

I've created a team in the Real Dream Fantasy Team League Platinum Series Competition, it's called "Aotearoa Assassins", but I can't find my last year's score, so throw me in the Hobo-VIP-Noob section or something.

I'm in. Prepare yourselves.

Is anyone doing a AFL fantasy league??? I'm happy to join a league

Oh for Pete's sake, can't anyone read the OP :eek:;)

I will start another thread on the main page for that comp, #VAN is doing this one. Unless we've already got one?

can read, understand this is dream team. just asking if there is a AFL fantasy comp???

Apologies - I've just started one, but I wasn't giving you crap, I was laughing because I asked the exact same thing (and got that response from #VAN) about 5 posts upwards :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll be sending out final invitations within the week. If you have interest in AFL DreamTeam and want to compete in the BigFooty Club Board Championship register your interest ASAP.

Also if your team name is "Sounds of Silence" please indicate your BigFooty username or you will be removed.

Invites for leagues will go out over the weekend. If a moderator could move this thread to the backyard that would be great!

Wasn't going to, but have a RDT team now. Add me (was in the 47K last year, see other thread)

League One, who will be competing in the Club Championship is now full. Due to lack of interest at present their will be no league two.

Can a moderator please move this thread to the backyard.

Participants in Division One Bigfooty Board Club Championship.

Division 1
#VAN Crouch Potatoes FC 67 - JOINED
Thunderstruck The Dark Side EDT 980 - JOINED
Untouchables22 The Cool Goats 1,768 - JOINED
Crow_68 Da Costa Crow Rank 2,361- JOINED
The Karma Bus DT Armageddon 2,545- JOINED
dylan123 Dylan's FFC 4,662 - JOINED
Kailon Mugs Away 5,948 - JOINED
The Big Sauce DeathBy44Cuts FFC 7,850 - JOINED
Jars458 Sam&Emily'sBoys 7,920 - JOINED
Hendersloane - Hendos Heroes 8,830 - JOINED
writeoff Oranges@Halftime 9,707 - JOINED