List Mgmt. 2014 Draft + DFA Talk Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

As with every draft and with every club, there will be booms and busts and I just hope we have more booms than busts, it's highly doubtful that all five will be guns but if we get 2/3 guns and 2/3 solid contributors then it's a win, but guess what, there are no guarantees, just crossed fingers and toes.
What is a fact though is that today's recruits are entering a far, far, far better environment at Richmond now than when Lids and Bling et al were drafted and therefore they have a much better chance of being developed into very good AFL players, plus they don't have to be rushed in before they are ready.
Time will tell, but I'm excited by the blend of skill, pace and determination shown by all these players, albeit such a small package that I've seen.
Welcome to all the new Tigers.
They're all booms for a few months. :D

Edit: I forgot about Carlton. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

so disappointed carlton got a vajayjay rainbow :rainbow:

I am a lot happier they chose this bloke at 19 though :p

9108244200_2f76579b10.jpg

Is this the future:

B: Hunt Astbury Rance
H: Vlastuin Griffo Lennon
C: Ellis Miles Ellis
H: Lids Mcbean Martin
F: McDonaugh Mckenzie Jack
R: Vickery Cotchin Butler
I: Drummond, Edwards ??

Does someone want to summarise 153 pages for me?

I don't know much about the players. How did we go tonight?

Well I'll put it this way. On the surface of it looks......YEH BABIE YEH !!!!!

Last edited:
Just watch weller rip it up next year and win the rising star

Then get homesick & walk to the Tiges, where he belongs......

Get Petracca
Petracca now a top pick get Weller or Ahern
Ahern to Early well we stiil get Weller
utensil
utensil
utensil
utensil at 12 is too much
Duggan is shite why are we linked to him
Ellis is shite why are we getting him I want Duggan (who was shite 4 pages ago) or Weller
I will spew if this club takes Ellis over Weller or Lavarde slips
Club ****en took Ellis over Weller and Lavarde
Ohh we got Menadue and Ellis good draft
Wow we got Speed, inside grunt and an exciting tall prospect what a ****en ripper draft have my babies FJ

I'm no expert. Perhaps we can can ask Groupie_ if it's possible to have too much utensil ?????

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty happy with the drafting.

A guy i work with is heavily involved in the Western Jets Under 18's squad so i will hit him up for some info on Ellis and Menadue when he is in the office next and report back.

Love the pace we have picked up/

McKenzie is just a monster.. A mate and I were watching his highlights video last night and we were just laughing at how clean he marked everything, how quick he was and how strong he was.

For a pick 77 i reckon that is a huge steal. the only issue i can see happening is how to fit Griff, Jack, Vickery, McBean and McKenzie into the one side in the future years.

can't wait to watch our VFL side next year though to see these kids develop!

Nice kick but is a squib f ..k I laughed at carltons recruiting

Him and squibbs will get along famously*

*squibbs is actually good now but still LOL CARLTON

Love the #33 Menadue & #77 McKenzie selections

#33 Menadue was the player i was wishing for,The kid is 188.6cm tall and a bottom age player this year meaning that he is more than likely will get to 190cm and in 2 years will add another 10-12kgs to that frame which i believe he can so at around 190cm & 85kgs will be a speed machine with size.
And boy can the kid play The Isaac Smith comparisons are justified as he love kicking a goal and breaking the lines. Best player that we could of wished for at #33 and i would of even been happy to take him with #23 had we done the Trengove trade.

#77 Reece McKenzie
This Kid needs 2 years of development, He actually is in need of conditioning and with his current state has recorded 2.87 for 20mtrs -WOW
Most good judges had Reece going 2nd round and so did i for that matter, Only been back playing football for a year with a basketball backround and what a mark. There is just so much Taylor Walker about this kid its not funny But the best thing is that he is bigger & faster than Walker and a better contested mark.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back