Mod. Notice 2014 Grand Final ticketing buy/swap/sell thread - only for Hawthorn members and supporters

Remove this Banner Ad

A quick look around at the bays available for Port / Hawthorn members (it wouldn't be the Monday before a PF without some sort of procrastination at work)

Hawthorn - M1, M8, M11, M12, M13, M14, M33, M34, M35, M36, M55
Port Adelaide - M2, M4, M5, M10, M16

Hopefully this will give you some sort of guide whilst looking for seats (i.e. stay as far away as possible from the prison bars :) )

A quick look around at the bays available for Port / Hawthorn members (it wouldn't be the Monday before a PF without some sort of procrastination at work)

Hawthorn - M1, M8, M11, M12, M13, M14, M33, M34, M35, M36, M55
Port Adelaide - M2, M4, M5, M10, M16

Hopefully this will give you some sort of guide whilst looking for seats (i.e. stay as far away as possible from the prison bars :) )

Missed out on Tixs in section N. Then tried to get tixs in section Q (Upper deck), but I was not being offered any.
Couldn't work out a way to get section Q. So ended up in M50...

M50, M51 and M52 also Hawks.

It's currently still offering M50, probably because they are cat 1 and $$$$.

I'll be standing and cheering loudly behind M52.

Puddy.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

M50, M51 and M52 also Hawks.

It's currently still offering M50, probably because they are cat 1 and $$$$.

A couple more to add...

Hawthorn - M1, M7, M8, M11, M12, M13, M14, M32, M33, M34, M35, M36, M50, M51, M52, M55, M56, M57
Port Adelaide - M2, M3, M4, M5, M6, M10, M15, M16, M30, M53

M9, M29, M31 yet to be offered

Should still be plenty of category 3 seats available once the General Public period commences

Last edited:
We had that one year, if you like extra space it is great as there are two or three seats then a gap as I think it is used for disabled spectators if required (hence the gaps)
Yeah I sat there for the Pies game (but in AFL Members) - not the best but you do get a choice of a number of tvs to watch replays, etc (coz you can't see the big screens that well).

Was nice having that space behind you (unless of course there are wheelchairs there on the day)

I got row Q in M52 but that was right on 9 o'clock.
I was trying for cat2 in M51 or M52 at 9am but if I chose Olympic it kept giving me cat1 seats on level 2, and if I chose cat2 it was giving me Ponsford level 2.
Stuffed around for ages and ended up with M51 about 9:30. Wonder how you got them right at 9? I wish the would just show what sections are available and let you choose one.

I was trying for cat2 in M51 or M52 at 9am but if I chose Olympic it kept giving me cat1 seats on level 2, and if I chose cat2 it was giving me Ponsford level 2.
Stuffed around for ages and ended up with M51 about 9:30. Wonder how you got them right at 9? I wish the would just show what sections are available and let you choose one.

I have no idea! I got on the site at 9 o'clock but rejected some cat 1 ones I didn't like then it asked for cat 2 Olympic Stand and was offered the M52 seats so it might have been about 9.05 when I was actually offered those seats. I agree they should just let us choose out own seats. Given most of us have quirky preferences about what we consider the best seats I can't see how it would be any more complicated than selecting and rejecting seats multiple times until we get the ones we want!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back