2014 Formula One World Championship - Round Seventeen - US Grand Prix (31 Oct - 2 Nov 2014)

Remove this Banner Ad

Epic race this morning. Too bad it was on at stupid o'clock on a workday (if you're not Victorian and didn't take the 4 day weekend) so there wouldn't have been many people watching. Dan did a bloody great job of holding off a faster Bottas. Completely deserves that 3rd place. Imagine what he could do in a good car. Vettel's last 5 laps were a bit fun to watch too.

Epic race this morning. Too bad it was on at stupid o'clock on a workday (if you're not Victorian and didn't take the 4 day weekend) so there wouldn't have been many people watching. Dan did a bloody great job of holding off a faster Bottas. Completely deserves that 3rd place. Imagine what he could do in a good car. Vettel's last 5 laps were a bit fun to watch too.
No Brazil is stupid o'clock. This one was great. Just got to work a bit earlier and watched it there.

Just finished watching the replay. Cracking race, really entertaining stuff.

Shame not many people watched it from the looks of this thread.

I watched it from the 5:30am pre race show start until the end of the sky coverage at about 9:30iirc. But I was too zombie like to post.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This must easily be the least followed F1 race thread for the year, or many?
3:30am start is just too late to hang around for and too early to get up for. Either way with any race say after 11pm or so, Im going to ditch the second screen of this regardless.

*Remembers that Red flagged Canada race that I had to give up and turned into a cracker :(*

Remove this Banner Ad

Back