2014 Grand Final Sprint participants

Remove this Banner Ad

Geminicatz

Team Captain
Geelong Cats - Travis Varcoe 2008 Player Sponsor Geelong Cats - Travis Varcoe 2007 Player Sponsor
Dec 16, 2006
Epping
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Melbourne Storm
Getting back to the Grandfinal week: Who do you think will win :)

2014 Grand Final Sprint participants

Adelaide: Brodie Smith
Brisbane: Daniel McStay
Carlton: Kane Lucas
Collingwood: Ben Kennedy
Essendon: Patrick Ambrose
Fremantle: Zac Dawson
Geelong: Jordan Murdoch
Gold Coast: Jarred Ellis
GWS: Adam Tomlinson
Hawthorn: Billy Hartung
Kangaroos: Luke McDonald
Melbourne: Jayden Hunt
Port Adelaide: Andrew Moore
Richmond: Bachar Houli
St Kilda: Clint Jones
Sydney: Daniel Robinson
West Coast: Will Schofield
Western Bulldogs: Jason Tutt

Who do you think will win ?

So we are taking this a bit more seriously then in previous years when we entered Simpson - or was Murdoch the back-up choice with Simpson recovering from surgery?

And what is with the Saints entering Jones - did they decide that they don't want a listed player potentially injuring themselves somehow. Not sure if I want to see Jones win the sprint just to show that he still has something, or if I want him to decide to not get off the starting line and say screw it why bother.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They should stagger it to make in interesting, Simpson was quick out of the blocks, if he only needed to run 80 meters and Dangerfield 120 meters he would have just lost.

There was a rumor on 3AW tonight that Usain Bolt would be a surprise entrant in the sprint...

I wonder if he can win a hit out and if we should look at him

:D

Remember when we played in Grand Finals and didn't care about this stuff.

Yeah kids I remember. I used to wear a string of onions around my neck as that was the fashion of the day...
Ah, the Simpsons. Just bought a Van Houten t shirt with the VH done like the van halen logo. Then underneath it says "Can I borrow a feeling". Made me feel better after this September.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back