2014 Injury Updates - Gawn avoids ACL rupture

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesse will play if he doesn't have any setbacks. He'll be somewhere around the timetable I posted earlier in the thread. CBF figuring it out again.
So being listed as indefinite on the injury update, do we infer a setback? Or am I the only one imagining that he was listed as 3-4 recently?

So being listed as indefinite on the injury update, do we infer a setback? Or am I the only one imagining that he was listed as 3-4 recently?
i think he has been indefinite since very early in the season. will probably be listed indefinite until hes 1-2 weeks away and they're absolutely sure about it

I wish the club had been more honest with us at the start instead of wheeling him out on the footy show and saying he may play round 2-3
Absolutely. Particularly when most of us can smell when they are speaking BS with injuries from a mile away. Pretty much treating the members like idiots

I wish the club had been more honest with us at the start instead of wheeling him out on the footy show and saying he may play round 2-3
They misdiagnosed his stress fracture as a stress reaction. They were wrong rather than dishonest which is probably less encouraging. Now that they have him on the right program he should be 100% if a little unfit (like Dawes was) in time for a few games.

"How do you like Melbourne"

"Yeah it's good"

"Better than Perth, right?"

"Nah, we've got better beaches and I like a surf"

This did happen btw.
If he leaves this forum will hold you personally responsible.

I think if I met him in a toilet I would end up giggling like a school girl.
Poor kid probably walks around Melbourne with a throng of 20 something year old men running along behind him screaming like Justin Beiber fans

Misson said hes done 3 or 4 running sessions on that anti-gravity thing-a-me-jig and will start some normal running this week I think.

I think it was implied he would do about 4 weeks of running, and then 2 weeks of training before they would consider him for the VFL.

I imagine all that means he's around 6 or 7 weeks from a few games in the VFL - and Id be surprised if they didn't make him play 3 or 4 before considering him for the seniors.

If he plays this year, it will only be a couple of runs in the last few rounds.

I met Hogan, who's two weeks older than me, in a bathroom at the club function last year. Nothing weirder than washing your hands, hearing the stall behind you open up and being face to face with a bloke who's the future of your footy club.

I remember looking at him, going 'you're Jesse Hogan' before trying to express how I ended up at the function by explaining myself as a 'forum nerd'.

Safe to say he tried to move on from me ASAP.

Still cringe thinking about it.

Edit: I like to think of myself as a pretty normal, sociable person - but 18,000 posts in 5 years on here might mean that the first impression I gave off is close to the mark :(.

I was hoping someone else would ask this, but it seems Ill just have to ask myself..

Did you see his member?

Misson said hes done 3 or 4 running sessions on that anti-gravity thing-a-me-jig and will start some normal running this week I think.

I think it was implied he would do about 4 weeks of running, and then 2 weeks of training before they would consider him for the VFL.

I imagine all that means he's around 6 or 7 weeks from a few games in the VFL - and Id be surprised if they didn't make him play 3 or 4 before considering him for the seniors.

If he plays this year, it will only be a couple of runs in the last few rounds.

Keeping him cherry ripe for our Grand Final side later in the year :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I bumped into the Ox in the dunnies at the G during the GCS game. It was only he and I in there. I did not say a word.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back