2014 Injury Updates - Gawn avoids ACL rupture

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gawn from his twiter:
"Somehow i have dodged an acl! Only a scare! Surgery went well, 10 weeks and im back training"

Touch wood you big dumb bastard!

Gawn from his twiter:
"Somehow i have dodged an acl! Only a scare! Surgery went well, 10 weeks and im back training"

Amazing news , should be about right for pre season then

Everyone except that one ******* Just breathed a huge sigh of relief

So happy with that. I know I'm not alone with him being a favourite plus we really need him next season and beyond. Good stuff for once.

Amazing news , should be about right for pre season then

Everyone except that one ******* Just breathed a huge sigh of relief

Great news for the big fella, avoided his 3rd reco! We dodged a bullet there considering we drafted him with a bad ACL missing 2010 season and then 2012 season with the same injury. Good luck Gawny hope you add to your 26 games you've played for the club in 4 years, go get em big fella!

Great news for the big fella, avoided his 3rd reco! We dodged a bullet there considering we drafted him with a bad ACL missing 2010 season and then 2012 season with the same injury. Good luck Gawny hope you add to your 26 games you've played for the club in 4 years, go get em big fella!
Loving the passion m9

Missed your chance.. 'break a leg Maxy'!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah agreed. And we also need to dump that Hogan kid - I mean he's been on our list for two years and hasn't even played a game yet! What a super-dud! His back's no good and won't ever improve so we need to cut our losses now and trade him out for a third rounder or something!!!!

Yeah agreed. And we also need to dump that Hogan kid - I mean he's been on our list for two years and hasn't even played a game yet! What a super-dud! His back's no good and won't ever improve so we need to cut our losses now and trade him out for a third rounder or something!!!!

Lucky we decided to dump that spud Jamar in 08 when he had already had years on the list without performing

I understand how ironic it is that I'm slagging someone when I have given up on watts atleast 7000x

His isn't injury related though
Jack Watts does have an injury, he was born with no spine. Aye oh.

I'm sorry Jack plz don't hate me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back