2014 Membership tallies - Final AFL 2014 Tally in OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Crows are at 52,346.

Can't wait to experience the atmosphere at 4:14pm, at Adelaide Oval after the National Anthem on Saturday, there could be up to 55,000 there with a lot of extra standing room tickets been sold, this game will be the biggest Showdown ever.

A big day for SA football with both clubs finally being given independence from the SANFL!
Is this confirmed?

You know, I've kind of forgotten exactly what year it happened, but the people who got off the list this year were eight year members. I'm a six year member and I'm still over 4,000 places away.

When was the first year the eagles had a waiting list?

At a guess Id say 2004 - was the first time Eagles membership topped 40k. 2000/2001 it was 38k, which may have pushed its memberships limits (IIRC its 37k max or something, happy to be corrected), but dropped to 34k in 2002, and was only 36k in 2003.

At a guess Id say 2004 - was the first time Eagles membership topped 40k. 2000/2001 it was 38k, which may have pushed its memberships limits (IIRC its 37k max or something, happy to be corrected), but dropped to 34k in 2002, and was only 36k in 2003.
Yeah I would think that the people getting a membership this year must've on the waiting list since it began tbh.

Yeah I would think that the people getting a membership this year must've on the waiting list since it began tbh.

Spare a thought for MCC members then...I think last year they accepted people who joined the waiting list in the mis 90s.

Waiting List

As one of the biggest sporting clubs in the world, the MCC also has one of the largest waiting lists for membership.

There are currently more than 233,000 people on the waiting list.

The most recent intake of members in July 2013 included those who were nominated between November 1, 1995 and March 31, 1996.
http://www.mcc.org.au/Membership/Waiting List.aspx

2014members31032014.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Essendon on 54,125

Not sure if that's yesterday's update or today's, I'll check again later. Gained almost 3000 last week, should see another good pick-up this week with the home game against Carlton (perhaps a tad lower). The lines at the membership sales stand at Etihad were pretty long before the game last week.

Would say 60k by Anzac Day is an alright bet at the moment.

Crows Membership Number is now up to 53,026, gone up 800 in the last 5 days. A great effort to get over 53,000 before our first home game!
It may go up more in the next few days leading up to the Sydney game, especially as this is the only way to get a ticket to this game by buying an 11 game membership, all other tickets are Sold Out.

Essendon on 54,125

Not sure if that's yesterday's update or today's, I'll check again later. Gained almost 3000 last week, should see another good pick-up this week with the home game against Carlton (perhaps a tad lower). The lines at the membership sales stand at Etihad were pretty long before the game last week.

Would say 60k by Anzac Day is an alright bet at the moment.

54,259 as of today :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back