NFL 2014 NFL - Week 16

Remove this Banner Ad

I know I'm late to the party, but GO FALCONS!
Agreed for purely mercenary reasons. I have a small wager on the falcons or the panthers to win the nfc at 80 and 60 to win respectively. Only need one of them to make the final game so go Falcons...

Lindley is just garbage.
Look at how Case Keenum performed for the Texans after being recalled from nowhere because of injuries. For Lindley it is an opportunity wasted.

Look at how Case Keenum performed for the Texans after being recalled from nowhere because of injuries. For Lindley it is an opportunity wasted.
I'm not sure how serious they were about Kurt Warner coming back - but he could have been sitting in a bar the past five years and still offer more than this bloke.

I'm not sure how serious they were about Kurt Warner coming back - but he could have been sitting in a bar the past five years and still offer more than this bloke.
Tebow could have done better, sorry, just being mischievous

The only difference between Ryan Lindley and Ryan Leaf are a few letters, he's THAT bad.
Ryan lindley wasn't as high a pick as leaf. Boys that constitutes more grasping of straws than a scarecrow masturbating....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lynch into contention for MVP.

Unsurprisingly, Luke Willson's 139 yards is the most amount of yards in a single game he's accrued since entering the NFL in time for the start of the 2013 season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back