2014 Non Eagles Discussions Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

nope pick 3 confirmed:mad:

Jack-Nicholson.gif

Some of the bigger clubs being absolutely pounded this trade period.
Expect Collingwood, Essendon and Carlton to not be as competitive next year because they're losing required players or important depth out of their side.
Melbourne as well, but I don't know how much worse they can play.

Some of the bigger clubs being absolutely pounded this trade period.
Expect Collingwood, Essendon and Carlton to not be as competitive next year because they're losing required players or important depth out of their side.
Melbourne as well, but I don't know how much worse they can play.
All evens itself out. Collingwood get Greenwood, North get Waite, Carlton will probably get Jaksch or someone like that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Collingwood supporters are getting excited about the possibility of a Beams for Treloar trade even though it is purely speculation based upon football media types.
Doubt GWS would entertain such a trade.
I suppose with Malceski signing with GC Collingwood would prefer for Brisbane to think there's another club in play for Beams' services.
I couldn't imagine how awkward it would be at Collingwood FC next year if Beams does not get traded.

So Norf gain Waite and Higgins but lose Greenwood. That's a pretty big loss I reckon.
Greenwood is pretty solid but if Higgins can get his body together can be a real damaging player for them. Was going at 20 touches, 5 marks and a goal a game in 2009. That's not far from All Australian stats for a half forward flanker. But he won't get back to those levels if he can't get his body right.

Waites s**t. Higgins will break down and north lose Greenwood who is actually a good player. No logic.

Christensen will be a huge loss for the cats.

Nic Nat named in the international squad coming. Good sign he is healthy over the pre-season....but really would rather he sat out so he can concentrate on next year.

My thoughts exactly - surprised to see Steve Johnson in there as well...

I guess there aren't that many AA ruckmen available - Sandi is almost a pensioner, cox has retired.

Mark Jamar isn't getting people through the turnstiles!

Actually looking at the international rules side, it's pretty dam good, I'm looking forward to it, at least we have a player in their and it being Nic Nat makes it even more entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back