NRL 2014 Preliminary Finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Heart in mouth.

WOOHOO!!!! Go Doggies!!!

Will be a massive GF, two big supporter bases

Go the Bunnies!!!!

NRL+Rd+1+Rabbitohs+v+Roosters+ha9cDfYX73el.jpg

Panthers wasted an opportunity to play in a GF. Have no one blame, but themselves. Blew many chances to score. Can't begrudge to Dogs the win, especially with a former Penrith player coaching them :$

I'm impressed by Plugger's enthusiasm for the Panthers itt.

46 odd k crowd figure. I thought both teams were reasonably close to ANZ.
It's bad enough afl nuffies keep picking on the crowd on other boards. You don't have to focus on it on the prelim thread.

Pretty sad site for both games with empty seat all around the stadium. I know it is a TV game, but this is supposed to be the business end of the season.

NRL Telstra Premiership Grand Final Bonanza

The NRL is heading towards one of its biggest Grand Finals ever after about four million people watched the two qualifying semi finals over the weekend.

NRL Head of Commercial, Paul Kind said the Rabbitohs v Bulldogs Grand Final on Sunday was set to cap off the most successful Finals series ever.

He said more than 12 million viewers had already tuned in to the eight Finals Series games – including about two million for each of the weekend games.

Mr Kind said the crowd of 46,168 at last night’s Panthers v Bulldogs game last night was the biggest ever recorded between the two teams.

Almost 100,000 people attended both games with finals crowds up by 18% on last year.

And the Rabbitohs v Roosters clash on Friday night was the most-watched premiership game in history (excluding grand finals).

Link

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back