Player Sponsorship 2014 Travis Varcoe Sponsorship - PLEDGES AND PAYMENTS CLOSED

Remove this Banner Ad

If you had an existing platinum membership, it was extended by 12 months.

Note that just prior to the awarding of platinum memberships for sponsorship, a clean up of platinum memberships was performed on BigFooty. Eighteen months ago when the base software was switched over, some (but not all) members who were platinum members ended up without an accompanying end date. It was decided to let it go for a reasonable period and then remove them. The great majority of platinum memberships would have expired in that time, but some may have had multi-year. That removal happened yesterday. I know in your case that your platinum membership removed, before I created a new one for you with the TV sponsorship.

If you should have an extended membership, let myself or chief know.

Also see http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/my-bfsc-premium-membership-is-missing-help-me.1050194/

I did have my membership removed which I noticed and re purchased thru the website the BFPM.

I can email a pdf of the CC details I guess if required. Based on the info, I guess I am Plat currently thru the TV sponsorship and I have banked 12months with the CC purchase. Can that be confirmed?

Thanks for the assistance.

Go Catters

I did have my membership removed which I noticed and re purchased thru the website the BFPM.

I can email a pdf of the CC details I guess if required. Based on the info, I guess I am Plat currently thru the TV sponsorship and I have banked 12months with the CC purchase. Can that be confirmed?

Thanks for the assistance.

Go Catters
Hey, Dazbroncos, shoot me what info you info you have at support@bigffoty.com.

I'm quite interested in the timings of things

Announcement

A handful of our pledges do not look like being paid, therefore we have re-opened the payment system for a limited time only. The remaining payments will be processed on a first in, best dressed basis.

For one $50 share, you will still be entered into the prize draw where you could win:
  1. Two (2) tickets to the Geelong Cats Season Launch (worth $380), seated with Travis Varcoe and invitation to attend a pre-Season Launch function exclusive to player sponsors and players
  2. A 2014 Geelong Cats Guernsey signed by Travis Varcoe (worth $110 plus signature)
  3. One (1) Premiership membership: guaranteed option to purchase a Grand Final ticket should the Cats compete (worth $185)
  4. One (1) Geelong Cats Adult Home 11 Membership (worth $308)
  5. Multiple (TBC) tickets to an 'inner sanctum' experience at an open training session with Travis Varcoe (priceless)
  6. A personalised (signed) welcome letter from Travis Varcoe (priceless)
  7. Your business or individual name on your Travis Varcoe's locker (priceless)
Also, ALL sponsors receive a 12-month BigFooty.com Supporters Club membership (worth US$19.99).

If you are interested but cannot pay today, please PM me as soon as possible.

We need to tie up these loose ends immediately.

To make your pledge go to http://bigfooty.com.au/sponsor/contribute.php orhttp://sponsor.bigfooty.com/sponsor/contribute.php and follow the prompts.

SJ

Last edited:

Flyer for the Season Launch:

seasonlaunch.jpg

If you have pledged and are not happy with this prize draw order, let me know immediately:
  1. Two (2) tickets to the Geelong Cats Season Launch (worth $380), seated with Travis Varcoe and invitation to attend a pre-Season Launch function exclusive to player sponsors and players
  2. A 2014 Geelong Cats Guernsey signed by Travis Varcoe (worth $110 plus signature)
  3. One (1) Premiership membership: guaranteed option to purchase a Grand Final ticket should the Cats compete (worth $185)
  5. Multiple (TBC) tickets to an 'inner sanctum' experience at an open training session with Travis Varcoe (priceless)

If you have pledged and are not happy with this prize draw order, let me know immediately:
I'll take either of the top 5

Cheers

:D

back up bitch... i got qantas international on speed dial! :D

GO Catters
All good mate. I'll take you and then you can take me to the grammy's next year :thumbsu:

As I am recovering from a dislocated shoulder from skiing, I have no doubt Trav and I would have plenty to talk about. ….ipso facto…he would prefer me sitting next to him than all you losers….so step back and let me through!

Thank you. :)

The draw has been made, the order in which names was drawn out of the hat is:

1. thejester - Geelong Cats Season Launch for 2
2. Shaneo48 - Geelong Cats Guernsey
3. David the Cat - Premiership Club Membership
4. SmackAdder - Adult 11 game membership
5. KittyAilurophile - Inner sanctum training experience for 2
6. Rellik666 -

I've left off the prize list as I just to confirm with the club the number of people we can send to the inner sanctum experience

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The draw has been made, the order in which names was drawn out of the hat is:

1. thejester - Geelong Cats Season Launch for 2
2. Shaneo48 - Geelong Cats Guernsey
3. David the Cat - Premiership Club Membership
4. SmackAdder - Adult 11 game membership
5. KittyAilurophile - Inner sanctum training experience for 2
6. Rellik666 -

I've left off the prize list as I just to confirm with the club the number of people we can send to the inner sanctum experience
Shaneo48 likes this :thumbsu:

Congrats to all the winners as well... highly recommended the inner sanctum training for those that go

Congrats to all the winners….
Luv ya work…

Really I do…. really…
YOU LUCKY BASTARDS!

Go Catters

Shaneo48 likes this :thumbsu:

Congrats to all the winners as well... highly recommended the inner sanctum training for those that go
Thats 2 in a row for you aint it?

Go Catters

Thats 2 in a row for you aint it?

Go Catters
Umm I went to the inner sanctum training last year. ... But I wasn't drawn out for that. SJ threw out the chance to all sponsors that had missed out on prizes for a first in best dressed deal

congratulations to the winners :thumbsu:

I didn't even know there was a draw until I read the last page tonight, considering the prizes, wish I hadn't have seen this thread now :(
Did you never read the OP?

Pretty expensive prizes to be honest, didn't realize BigFooty do these sort of things on a regular basis. Not that there should be a reward for sponsoring a player but it's fantastic you guys put up those kind of prizes to a few very lucky Cat fans.
It's just the package for sponsors split up and allocated out mate. Not something big footy had put together. All the players individual sponsors would get all the stuff listed I assume

It;s a great cache of prizes and opportunities and for $50 a chance its a great return…. i believe…:D

But in all seriousness its some priceless stuff up for grabs.

Great to be able to get a chance at it honestly…

Go Catters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back