Saints News 2014 Trevor Barker Medal - Congratulations Nick Riewoldt

Remove this Banner Ad

excuse the ignorance but whats the "trademark" award all about?

At the start of the year the players nominated 3 values to stand as their 'Trademark' for each game.

Something like toughness, teamwork and sacrifice.

Delaney was voted by the players to have shown those trademarks most through the season.

Lenny spoke well. Kept it together through thanking coaches, staff and even his family.

Then he mentioned Roo and the players and the tears started...

Says he looks forward to time off next year to make up for all the missed moments with family.

Dont think he will be coaching in 2015 from the sound of it. Gap year to recharge I rekon.

I'm in my games room with my red white and black pool table and red white and black walls and Robert harvey signed jumpers at the moment on the red wine . Wish iz at this night . Love the saints

Sounds good!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon I'll take the plunge and get tickets for next year, sounds like a great night and I want to be more involved and supportive of the club.

Would be pretty sweet to get the gang together . Chance to get wasted and smooth over old wounds . Ps my games room is sweet I can't post photos on my phone or I'd share

Would be pretty sweet to get the gang together . Chance to get wasted and smooth over old wounds . Ps my games room is sweet I can't post photos on my phone or I'd share

Sounds like the spot for the 2015 B&F afterparty I reckon

No count. Just a run down of the top ten.

1st - NICK RIEWOLDT
2nd - Lenny Hayes
3rd - Dempster

4th - Joey
5th - Delaney
6th - Newnes
7th - Armo
8th - Steven
9th - Weller
10th - Gwilt

Congrats Nick, undoubtedly deserves it once again.

Delaney and Newnes getting some recognition as well is what a lot of people wanted but weren't sure about. Great to see. Also Weller in at 9 is really good to see.

Roo wins
When he retires I hope his retirement tour is a year long and then he renews :p
I've already told my family that we are heading to Melbourne for Roos last game . Whenever that is . Year after next I hope . Absolute champion . Greatest saint after harvey

Roo - "The top 4 here are all over 30. Im putting it on the young guys to come and take over and knock us off next year."

Love it!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back