2015/16 Pre-Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wholeheartedly support ******* with the AFL and exploiting their s**t rules.

how much white does Richmond's shitty inverted jumper have anyway? flogs. I'd continue blue stripes all the way to the top there too but I like your thinking mate :thumbsu:

How about using our home strip on the front and 1% more than the back, white.

• Speaking with SMA about what the Crows can do with external stadium areas (similar to Port's gameday village).
Can't see the sma being overly helpful with this, they aren't fans of ports game day village (because they don't get any money from it) the same with the external food, they don't get as much as if people bought from sma's own outlets.

You'll have to excuse me, I take no interest in domestic cricket whatsoever. Does this mean no preseason at all, with his cricket contract going through till about February. Is he getting a game at Shield level?

He's not playing AFL in 2016, they have signed him up now, to get a head start on 2017. His pre-season will start in April and be a year long while he plays in the SANFL, so that maybe when the 2017 season starts he is up to AFL fitness.

Still hard to believe we nabbed Menzel so cheaply. IF he can stay on the park he will go a long way to fill the talent void left by Danger. Cant wait to see him suit up in a good side - he will be the 6th forward! :eek:

Still hard to believe we nabbed Menzel so cheaply. IF he can stay on the park he will go a long way to fill the talent void left by Danger. Cant wait to see him suit up in a good side - he will be the 6th forward! :eek:
I don't necessarily think it was as cheap as people say but its still a great get. His record in a rubbish side is OK, not great but of course there's many factors.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't see the sma being overly helpful with this, they aren't fans of ports game day village (because they don't get any money from it) the same with the external food, they don't get as much as if people bought from sma's own outlets.

AVFXEYouk09CE.gif

Betts is $34 for the 2016 coleman. Any takers? What do you think are his chances of repeating this years efforts? Does the addition of menzel help or hinder his goal kicking, or not really make any difference?

Not sure if this is the right thread for this, if not my apologies

Betts is $34 for the 2016 coleman. Any takers? What do you think are his chances of repeating this years efforts? Does the addition of menzel help or hinder his goal kicking, or not really make any difference?

Not sure if this is the right thread for this, if not my apologies
Can't see him replicating last seasons haul IMO, and in actual fact nor do I want him to. I'd hope Tex and the others to share the load around a bit more.

Losing Danger obviously blows, but I think we're a fair chance to be a better side next year if Crouch can return to near his best and 2 of the 3 experienced recruits do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back