2015-16 Summer of Cricket/Shrine to Usman

Who will win Aus v NZ

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Play appears to be very unlikely at MCG with more storms predicted late afternoon and into the evening.

I think we can all agree that this situation is their own dumb arse fault due to one of the worst performances of the year last weekend.

Play appears to be very unlikely at MCG with more storms predicted late afternoon and into the evening.

I think we can all agree that this situation is their own dumb arse fault due to one of the worst performances of the year last weekend.
Well yhe WBBL semi got through albeit shortened. Should get at least 5 overs each for the men.

The highlight of the WBBL is that it rates higher than the A-League. That annoys the soccer people no end!

Ugh, didn't learn our lesson that Worrel is an excellent swing bowler . Surely the instruction should be to play decent cricket shots against him - not the crossbat sh#t that Harris just tried...

We just bat so limply so often. Most of our good scores have come off 1 batter taking initative. I watch a bit of T20 and we are definately the most cautious batting team - it pisses me off and I can tell its a Langer approach, everyone bangs on about our amazing bowling but the limp batting is always overlooked

We just bat so limply so often. Most of our good scores have come off 1 batter taking initative. I watch a bit of T20 and we are definately the most cautious batting team - it pisses me off and I can tell its a Langer approach, everyone bangs on about our amazing bowling but the limp batting is always overlooked
Perth don't really have any big hitters that's the problem. Voges is class but this format isn't his strength.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back