2015 - AFL Finals Week 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure. But hey, after the performance the Dogs put up LAST WEEK against an NEAFL Reserves side, I think might take out a loan from the bank and plonk it on the Crows.

Last week was so relevant of course.

Not the sole reason to think North will win but certainly Richmond had a lot to play for and were garbage for most of the match. Richmond also choke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is Tim Watson like with his "insider" knowledge? On talking footy, he said Fyfe is unlikely to play sydney

What is Tim Watson like with his "insider" knowledge? On talking footy, he said Fyfe is unlikely to play sydney
Wouldn't you think if he was paying, that you wouldn't get any more than $1.40 for Freo? I think the odds are generous because it is expected he won't play. If he is named, Freo's odds will come into $1.33.

All over North as well. Richmond were absolutely putrid on Friday and the scoreboard flattered them because the other team had nothing to play for.

If that match never happened i would still have North as favourites

North dont impress me at all, Tigers 2015 best is better than Norfs 2015 best by a long way, at the G where the Tigs play their best football, generally no wind advantage to one end for Cotchin to win the toss and kick against.

If they can't get it done this year in week 1 of the finals blow up the list.

William Hill have the click to call money back promo for all finals games where if you back a team and they are the last team to score you get your money back (if they lose). It reads as head to to head betting in play with no mention if this is for the final result. Does this mean you could bet head to head for one team to win say the 1st quarter and if you win that keep going till you lose? I'm assuming you can because it's still head to head?

Don't know who to pick this week.

Sydney and Freo were absolutely putrid last week, can't look past those performances.

Adelaide, what a disgraceful performance that was, Dogs were also garbage.

West Coast and Hawks were awful too despite having it all to play for.

I think Geelong and Port will win the flag.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back