List Mgmt. 2015 Draft Prospects (Poll Added 31/8/15)

Which player do you want at our first selection?

• Harry McKay

Votes: 23 14.4%
  • Kieran Collins

Votes: 40 25.0%
  • Ryan Burton

Votes: 15 9.4%
  • Darcy Tucker

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • Callum Ah Chee

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • Harley Balic

• Riley Bonner

Votes: 13 8.1%
  • Other (Specify Below)

Votes: 7 4.4%
  • Ben McKay

Votes: 22 13.8%
  • Mitch Hibberd

• Daniel Rioli

• Jade Gresham

• Clayton Oliver

Votes: 8 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chol looked very good, someone on here linked him to us earlier and I can see why. I was impressed with the work of Buzza. SPS looks like a top 3 talent for next year and the academy squad was overall impressive which is a good sign for next year's draft.

Got to say I like Himmelberg he is a good KPF. Hibberd was quiet bar some strong marks. Buzza hasn't got much agility but he has aggression in spades. Daniel Rioli's relentless pressure and skills are top shelf he needs to eat something though. SPS is going very high next year.

Got to say I like Himmelberg he is a good KPF. Hibberd was quiet bar some strong marks. Buzza hasn't got much agility but he has aggression in spades. Daniel Rioli's relentless pressure and skills are top shelf he needs to eat something though. SPS is going very high next year.
Buzza is one I'd love to list though and see how he develops in the VFL. certainly has the size, the aggression and it seems the ability to finish off some of his work. SPS has a similar game to Bennell, dangerous forward and in the middle but will probably settle on a HFF as a rotating mid.

Would people be disappointed if we took Jade Gresham with our first?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So if we do manage to snag a pick like St Kildas pick 5 for example, who do people want?

Francis.

I've been thinking, maybe it could be an insurance thing to secure Collins though. Hawthorn's ex head recruiter Gary Buckenara rates Collins the 3rd best player in the draft, perhaps Dalrymple rates him very highly too.

Francis.

I've been thinking, maybe it could be an insurance thing to secure Collins though. Hawthorn's ex head recruiter Gary Buckenara rates Collins the 3rd best player in the draft, perhaps Dalrymple rates him very highly too.

Francis/Parish if they are there

Francis would be great but doesn't sound like he'd even be available at 5 does it? Not sure I'd be too keen on giving up a bit to land another smaller mid either in Parish.

Collins sounds like he'd be a good fit too, would be pretty annoying though to give up a player of Hrovats standard to get him at 5 when he could possibly be there at 11.

Francis would be great but doesn't sound like he'd even be available at 5 does it? Not sure I'd be too keen on giving up a bit to land another smaller mid either in Parish.

Collins sounds like he'd be a good fit too, would be pretty annoying though to give up a player of Hrovats standard to get him at 5 when he could possibly be there at 11.
Parish is all class, something that we definitely need more of

has pace & can kick long range goals

Think Bev and Dal would be all about Francis, a point of difference wherever he plays. Long and precise boot. Super mark. Maybe he's the reason we are looking to trade up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back