2015 Fixture - Abuse the AFL here

Remove this Banner Ad

Lock in top 4. We will smash all the teams we are playing twice except for Hawthorn. That includes North.

LOL at the continued MCG home game against Melbourne...don't get that.

Could Easily go 1-11 into the bye. Easily.

Could go 1-12

Could finish 5-17.

Easily.

Could Easily go 1-11 into the bye. Easily.

Could go 1-12

Could finish 5-17.

Easily.
Man, I remember when you were saying we were a legitimate chance to get to Round 18 in 2013 at 16-0.

How times have changed!

Man, I remember when you were saying we were a legitimate chance to get to Round 18 in 2013 at 16-0.

How times have changed!

And my prediction was almost correct if my memory serves me right. Didn't we go like 13-3?

And my prediction was almost correct if my memory serves me right. Didn't we go like 13-3?
That we did. 13-3, as good as it was, wasn't quite 16-0 though! ;)

Let's hope you're several orders of magnitude on wrong on both 1-12 and 5-17. :)

That we did. 13-3, as good as it was, wasn't quite 16-0 though! ;)

Let's hope you're several orders of magnitude on wrong on both 1-12 and 5-17. :)

Well then, we'll either go 2-20 or 8-14.

And you can blame Nirvana and The Smashing Pumpkins for killing my optimistic attitude.

We'll probably rarely if ever see us play Melbourne at Etihad, because we never play them twice and because of the MCC factor.

But seriously, give Melbourne the home game against us; it'd be lucrative for them, but it's basically a waste for us when we could be hosting a higher drawing team like Geelong at the MCG instead of them.
At least we'll still make coin out of whatever peasants are playing at Etihad on the same weekend

N0rf get looked after again. Easiest double up in the top group instead of 2 legit contenders. Trips to Adelaide, Fremantle, GWS, Gold Coast and Brisbane. Double up against a bottom 4 team as well in Brisbane. Why couldn't they have had double ups vs Fremantle, Sydney, Port? They get looked after every ******* year
Not sure out double ups are that great - sure we missed Swans and Hawks but I would prefer the Hawks at Eithad than the Cats in Geelong and Freo in Freo. They are 2 tough places to go and win.

Also our bottom 4 side is Bris - who defeated us in Bris this year. That is not an easy game - they nearly got you as well. 4 finals side and 1 bottom 4 side is not a gift.

I do agree with the other poster about Friday night football. We both got reduced to 2 games after playing a cracking final and having 2 of the best and exciting young lists in the AFL.

Blues and Pies getting triple is a disgrace. Who wants to watch Blues v WCE or Pies v Saints - putrid football.

I don't hate the blues like you do but ***** Carlton

I for one love the 2 trips to Subiaco!

Gives us Perthities something to look forward too.. hope the trend continues when we actually get a decent stadium built as well!

Its not like we have that dreaded curse anymore too, what are ya all whinging about?

Footy wise I think the draw is ok.. but wow did the AFL screw us for FTA exposure.

I guess we just have to wonder how long the grudge lasts...

A quick look makes you think there are going to be a lot of free Friday nights.. some of the match ups look like rank games.. eeek.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Somehow I think Fletcher will find a way to play his 400th interstate.

As a country member, the much higher number of afternoon games is most pleasing. A couple more Friday night games might have been ideal, but overall it's not a bad one.

We have a poor record in friday night footy - It was bound to bite us at some stage.

Mid range draw in terms of toughness and marketability.

No excuses not to make the finals.

Sick of hearing "why cant we play Geelong at the MCG" and the last few years "why cant we play Hawthorn at the MCG" for * sake people its our stadium deal at Etihad that requires us to play Marquee games there, we have the best stadium deal with Etiahd and after all it is our home ground, why is any of this so hard to understand?

Sick of hearing "why cant we play Geelong at the MCG" and the last few years "why cant we play Hawthorn at the MCG" for **** sake people its our stadium deal at Etihad that requires us to play Marquee games there, we have the best stadium deal with Etiahd and after all it is our home ground, why is any of this so hard to understand?

When the deal was "sold" to the membership it originally included a guarantee that we would play 4 teams of our choosing both home and away at the MCG.

Sick of hearing "why cant we play Geelong at the MCG" and the last few years "why cant we play Hawthorn at the MCG" for **** sake people its our stadium deal at Etihad that requires us to play Marquee games there, we have the best stadium deal with Etiahd and after all it is our home ground, why is any of this so hard to understand?
That it's the stadium deal doesn't mean it's still not incredibly frustrating.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back