2015 Fixture Leaks

Remove this Banner Ad

Played a VFL side that isn't based in Victoria?

Right

Besides, that was a full strength side

I think you are confused. All I am saying is that even if Essendon was depleted in Round 1 due to mass suspensions, it doesn't guarantee Sydney victory. Surely their loss to GWS in Round 1 this year exemplifies that.

How many consecutive six-day breaks will we start the season with?

Kinda inevitable when you start on Monday.

The next week must be on a Sunday, so there's 1, and unless you want to stay on Sunday for a few weeks, you're probably going to get a second fairly soon after.

I think you are confused. All I am saying is that even if Essendon was depleted in Round 1 due to mass suspensions, it doesn't guarantee Sydney victory. Surely their loss to GWS in Round 1 this year exemplifies that.
But mass suspensions still means a mass downgrade in players. Look at Bendigo as an example.

Mate if your team plays like this year we will be top of the ladder
Ah yes. Coming from a team that finished below us. Hope you don't like you did this year...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But mass suspensions still means a mass downgrade in players. Look at Bendigo as an example.

Ah yes. Coming from a team that finished below us. Hope you don't like you did this year...

I never said Essendon should start favourite. Just saying that it doesn't guarantee Sydney victory or that they will top the ladder after Round 1.

Port deserve those Friday night games. They play an entertaining brand of footy and teams should be rewarded for that. Smaller clubs take note.
So as we also made the prelim and play entertaining footy (LOL Norf!) I expect us to also deserve several Friday night games. Especially since it is our ******* concept!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back