2015 Free Agents, worth a look?

Remove this Banner Ad

And the last time I drank cordial was 2 and a half weeks ago...

Dude, what is exactly the point you're trying to make?

Yeah, Rance looks like the type of dude who goes to get manicures but I couldn't give a * if our whole team were all gay purple short people if it lead us to more cups.

1. Rance is the reigning All-Australian FB
2. Rance isn't a s**t kick. Maybe an average kick but so what? So is Swallow, Gibson, Bastinac and others. Plus, if you're that concerned with his kicking I'm sure we can get him to kick less etc etc.
3. Rance is exactly what we need (We need skilled midfielders first) and is a proven gun that's 25 years old.
How about Rance 2015 vs Thompson 2012?
Real talk?

I've been watching footy since about 95, so I only ever talk about s**t that's happened since.

Clement is the best defender I've seen, hands down. I always thought, besides his kicking, that Thompson should model his game the same way.

My point being, Thompson (2012) has had the best year for a FB since Scarlett had his name on it. But he's been half the player since. Which is still halfway decent.

But like they say, there ain't no such things as halfway crooks.

And the last time I drank cordial was 2 and a half weeks ago...

Dude, what is exactly the point you're trying to make?

Yeah, Rance looks like the type of dude who goes to get manicures but I couldn't give a **** if our whole team were all gay purple short people if it lead us to more cups.

1. Rance is the reigning All-Australian FB
2. Rance isn't a s**t kick. Maybe an average kick but so what? So is Swallow, Gibson, Bastinac and others. Plus, if you're that concerned with his kicking I'm sure we can get him to kick less etc etc.
3. Rance is exactly what we need (We need skilled midfielders first) and is a proven gun that's 25 years old.

Real talk?

I've been watching footy since about 95, so I only ever talk about s**t that's happened since.

Clement is the best defender I've seen, hands down. I always thought, besides his kicking, that Thompson should model his game the same way.

My point being, Thompson (2012) has had the best year for a FB since Scarlett had his name on it. But he's been half the player since. Which is still halfway decent.

But like they say, there ain't no such things as halfway crooks.
Clement???? Really??
Wow that sounds like massive overrating to me!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back