2015 General Discussion/Help

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I've noticed a few people have asked this question previously, and I'm hoping someone can give a decent reply this time, so...

HOW THE * DO YOU SET YOUR TEAM COLOURS!?!?

Have been looking for it for weeks, and I'm clearly not the only one struggling with this as almost nobody in my league has team colours, everyone is just a black circle. Have seen previous replies of "just click ur jumper" and they unfortunately shed no light on the situation.

Can anyone give more detailed help, or perhaps post a screenshot of where to click? I've never been so confounded in all my years of SC/DT.

ed: And I've posted in the 2015 thread FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

OK, I've noticed a few people have asked this question previously, and I'm hoping someone can give a decent reply this time, so...

HOW THE **** DO YOU SET YOUR TEAM COLOURS!?!?

Have been looking for it for weeks, and I'm clearly not the only one struggling with this as almost nobody in my league has team colours, everyone is just a black circle. Have seen previous replies of "just click ur jumper" and they unfortunately shed no light on the situation.

Can anyone give more detailed help, or perhaps post a screenshot of where to click? I've never been so confounded in all my years of SC/DT.

ed: And I've posted in the 2015 thread FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

SC Home page

click.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back