Injury 2015 Injury Update Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Sam Jacobs seen walking his dog at Ardrossan yesterday with KNEE IN A KNEE BRACE !!!!!!! Anyone been to training and confirm what his injury is. We sure do not want him having knee problems this year.

Sam Jacobs seen walking his dog at Ardrossan yesterday with KNEE IN A KNEE BRACE !!!!!!! Anyone been to training and confirm what his injury is. We sure do not want him having knee problems this year.
Yep... Jared his knee last week.. will resume full training in a fortnight

Was it a hindquarter or a forequarter? What type of dog; some are more prone to knee problems?

t.jpg

Guess we might see if Lowden has the goods! Anyone been tracking Osbourne? I saw him play a couple of good games last year. Huge fella but don't know if he ha the tank?

Guess we might see if Lowden has the goods! Anyone been tracking Osbourne? I saw him play a couple of good games last year. Huge fella but don't know if he ha the tank?

Osborne has had injuries, but is still way back. He will have to show enormous upside to make it. Not impossible, but will have to pull a rabbit out of somewhere.

If Jacobs doesn't get up in time or is deemed not fit enough for round 1, one would expect Lowden to get the job as this is exactly what he was recruited for. Wouldn't mind seeing him for a week or two if Jacobs needs to regain fitness. According to Hawk's fans he shouldn't let us down.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might be a blessing in disguise to see what Lowden is like before the real stuff starts.

Forget about the big O...

Might be a blessing in disguise to see what Lowden is like before the real stuff starts.

Forget about the big O...

He probably would have been getting game time in the NAB Cup. Its a little worrying that its kinda all or nothing with Sauce being available. Need Lowden to prove he is more than capable and threatening to take Sauce's spot.

He probably would have been getting game time in the NAB Cup. Its a little worrying that its kinda all or nothing with Sauce being available. Need Lowden to prove he is more than capable and threatening to take Sauce's spot.

lets just all hope that his debut for hawthorn is a sign of what we can expect from him not just a flash in the pan.

There is 9 weeks until round 1. Surly Jacobs knee isn't that bad? He will start running again this week.

Anyone have a Sam Jacobs update?

Someone said on another thread I think that the brace is purely precautionary as they spoke to him at the open training day. I was there and he seemed to be moving perfectly fine and looked comfortable. Dont think it's anything to worry about really, given he's how important he is and how unproven most of our other options are, I think the club is just taking the safest route possible.

Would rather he cop an injury now than during the season. We should consider ourselves pretty fortunate with Jacobs given how few injuries he has sustained and the state of our backup options...

Not relevant to Crows obviously, but first Trengrove injured and now Wingard. Port copping injuries to key players? What is this world coming to...

Now Ive said before I never want to wish harm or injury on a player, that is pathetic, but is this the beginning of what most crows fans are hoping for?

Not relevant to Crows obviously, but first Trengrove injured and now Wingard. Port copping injuries to key players? What is this world coming to...

Now Ive said before I never want to wish harm or injury on a player, that is pathetic, but is this the beginning of what most crows fans are hoping for?
Nah I hope you just beat a team with their best side on the park. What's happened to Wingard btw?

Nah I hope you just beat a team with their best side on the park. What's happened to Wingard btw?

Knee surgery, "clean up" supposedly. 1 month before he can begin training again. That's what the club is saying. A few journos reckon it could be a little more serious than that though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back