2015 Matthew Kreuzer sponsorship

Remove this Banner Ad

I've said yes, but not sure what happens now. ODN sends me a private message? ODN sends round two guys with crowbars to my house?

Is there some secret chat convo that I'm supposed to be invited too? Is it like the Stonecutters?

I'm so confused...

I've said yes, but not sure what happens now. ODN sends me a private message? ODN sends round two guys with crowbars to my house?

Is there some secret chat convo that I'm supposed to be invited too? Is it like the Stonecutters?

I'm so confused...

Great episode.

But yes, I'm also confused. I think we just wait for a private message from ODN but I'm not 100% sure.

Have no fear fellas!

ODN will PM you the bank details when he has time. You can put in as much or as little as you're comfortable with, and you can keep it anonymous so the rest of us don't know how much you've donated if you want to. When it comes time for the ballot for the sponsors' dinner, ODN will again PM everyone with the details. Those of us who are available and would like to go throw our names in the hat and two winners are drawn at random.

I'm so confused...
My 2 were French maids.... Enuf said

Honestly got a lump in my throat when I read that Guns.
I'll put in and contribute towards Craniums usual generosity.
I think guns offered the same thing when the sad news broke last time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PM sent. If you haven't received it, please let me know. Discuss the sponsorship in here as multiple PMs will be sent out due to restrictions on numbers of conversation participants.

Pretty close! :p

Supa
facepalm.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back