Official Club Stuff 2015 Membership - target 60 000+ REACHED

Remove this Banner Ad

Here's one of America's favourite coincidences. Did you know that the assassins of JFK and Abraham Lincoln had the same number of letters in their names? Lee Harvey Oswald(15) and John Wilkes Booth(15).

Both their Vice Presidents and post-assassination successors were named Johnson.

Lincoln was shot at Ford's Theatre. Kennedy was shot in a Lincoln manufactured by Ford.

Spooky s**t, homie.

M

Lincoln was shot in a theater ... shooter fled to a warehouse.

JFK was shot from a warehouse ... shooter fled to a theatre

Both assasins were killed before they could go to trial.

We might actually have 85,014 members.

cross-eyed-young-man-23649254.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A quick update, there were some reserved seats released today for those on the wait list. I snapped up one of the very last two for a friend.

Our reserved seats are completely and utterly sold out now. Wait listers are now having to wait till 2016.

Last edited:
A quick update, there were some reserved seats released today for those on the wait list. I snapped up one of the very last two for a friend.

Our reserved seats are completely and utterly sold out now. Wait listers are now having to wait till 2015.

> 2014 + 1 = ?

Our reserved seats are completely and utterly sold out now. Wait listers are now having to wait till 2015.

You mean 2016 :)

Our reserved seats are completely and utterly sold out now. Wait listers are now having to wait till 2016.
Just for info..
I got this in an email late last week..
There will be 560 Silver and Gold reserved seats available for Wait List members to upgrade into, plus approximately 200 Essential Gold memberships (unreserved seating in the Western Stand).
That's 760 all up .. good to see they are all gone.. I got a Silver one ..:)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back