Official Club Stuff 2015 Membership - target 60 000+ REACHED

Remove this Banner Ad

Someone I work with (silver member) reckons their season ticket has gone from $200-$250. Is that right? Still dirt cheap IMO.
Well if their information is accurate that's a 25% increase rather than the talked about 11% increase.

Well if their information is accurate that's a 25% increase rather than the talked about 11% increase.

It was an 11% average increase over all membership types. The premium memberships for example increased by a lot less than 11%.

Just think how much the club would make if they charged what people were willing to pay. In the NBA I'm pretty sure their tickets are scaled on demand
We are all getting a bit ahead of ourselves.Only 2 years ago you couldn't give away a ticket.If we happen to stall or falter in the next couple of years things may go backwards again.

Up to 5777: another 658 since yesterday. At this rate we'll be well over 20000 by Christmas.

Well well WELL over; there will be a huge jump when the auto-renewals kick in on the 19th of December.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Up to 5777: another 658 since yesterday. At this rate we'll be well over 20000 by Christmas.

With auto renewals on 17th December we will be close to 40,000 when the club shuts up for the Christmas break.

#PH408

Last edited:
I regret going with Essential Power last year. It seemed like a good idea at the time. I didn't expect the stadium to be packed almost every week though.

Might see if I can upgrade to a reserved seat some time in the future.

I regret going with Essential Power last year. It seemed like a good idea at the time. I didn't expect the stadium to be packed almost every week though.

Might see if I can upgrade to a reserved seat some time in the future.

I'm in the same boat and weighing up getting a reserved ticket - although I'm not too fussed if I have to get to the game earlier. May just upgrade to reserved depending on the game.

I'm in the same boat and weighing up getting a reserved ticket - although I'm not too fussed if I have to get to the game earlier. May just upgrade to reserved depending on the game.
Would you happen to know if the reserved seats are solely for individual games or can you get them for the whole season?

A couple of times last year I upgraded to reserved seats when I knew I couldn't get to the game on time.

Would you happen to know if the reserved seats are solely for individual games or can you get them for the whole season?

A couple of times last year I upgraded to reserved seats when I knew I couldn't get to the game on time.

I think both options are possible - still need to confirm though.

It was an 11% average increase over all membership types. The premium memberships for example increased by a lot less than 11%.

Haven't read the thread sorry if it's been covered already but do you know what our BD prices are now?

http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/po...sing-memberships/story-fndv8s6g-1227138045354
PORT Adelaide continues to ride its wave of resurgence with fans swamping the club in a bid to join up or renew their membership for next season.
On the back of a spirited 2014 campaign which ended with a narrow loss to Hawthorn in the preliminary final, the Power has had no trouble selling hope to supporters for next year as it shoots for 60,000 members.
Port Adelaide has 22,000 members with a reserved seat at Adelaide Oval and they have until December 19 to either renew or risk losing them.
Such is the demand, there are currently 750 people on a waiting list for a reserved seat at Power home games.
http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/po...sing-memberships/story-fndv8s6g-1227138045354

I sent an email re Membership.. looks like they are a bit busy lol

There seem to be a lot of reserved seats available in my area (s126, Riverbank stand). The people who sit around me are mostly different from week to week and also when people go past me to their seats they often are holding printed tickets, not passes. I would say the first 5 rows are solidly sold out but after that permanent reservation thins off quite a bit. This is two sections around from the cheersquad which would be close to 100% reserved.

Last edited:
A fair while back I joined the power forever program for automatic renewal of my membership.

Now according to the club my automatic renewal does not exist.

Basically I had an issue with them changing my membership level without me knowing until I checked my bank statements. Now through fixing the over payment it seems they have now screwed up my automatic renewal and tell me there is no record of this renewal at all.

I'm glad I decided to contact club about this as I received my renewal letter or I would never have known my renewal was no more. Thankyou Port Adelaide for great management they obviously don't want my money.

A fair while back I joined the power forever program for automatic renewal of my membership.

Now according to the club my automatic renewal does not exist.

Basically I had an issue with them changing my membership level without me knowing until I checked my bank statements. Now through fixing the over payment it seems they have now screwed up my automatic renewal and tell me there is no record of this renewal at all.

I'm glad I decided to contact club about this as I received my renewal letter or I would never have known my renewal was no more. Thankyou Port Adelaide for great management they obviously don't want my money.

Errors happen, the membership databases have always been shitty. You caught the snafu and the problem's been fixed. #burnalbertontho

Errors happen, the membership databases have always been shitty. You caught the snafu and the problem's been fixed. #burnalbertontho

Yes errors do happen but losing renewals and also changing membership from concession to full paying adult is a huge error.

I must say I think the club/membership dept. have been fantastic considering the amount of enquiries and interest they have had this week.
I added another membership onto my existing 2 this week, but I chose to contact the club via email knowing how busy the phones would be and I was happy to wait a few days for a reply, and it was sorted within 2 days.

#bepatient

Remove this Banner Ad

Back