2015 Membership Thread - 70,000 MEMBERS! WE BROKE LAST YEARS RECORD!! ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Remove this Banner Ad

Renewed my memberships yesterday. Decided for next year to do the roll over as well. That is a big thing for me as being European i have a innate distrust of direct debits haha

not paying in cash? you anglo-saxon!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What date?? I have another tiges member due on the 23rd
Awesome. Well done buddy.
June 8 at this stage.
Im June 4 so a sneaky chance of the same birthday.

This our first so its all new to me.

Can you buy memberships without knowing the name? Want to buy one already.

Ha ha not sure. So you've just ticked over 12 weeks. We have just gone 10. Number 2 for us. My first born son was signed up within the first week of his life. Took me a bit to come down from the high of having a son, sober from wetting the head and getting use to changing black shiity nappies before i had time to do it.

As someone else mentioned earlier, i just received an email from the club informing me that my son qualifies for a free polo top as part of his membership, awesome, thanks RFC....... looking after the kids, very smart.

Yeeaahyyaaa auto renewal debited earlier this week. 8th year of membership in sight

Are we discussing the members polos yet? Hope they're better quality than the last one I bought (in 2013). $30 tho can't complain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. Will be one of the proudest moments of my life taking my little boy/girl to a Richmond game.

Congratulations and all the best.
It's a fantastic feeling taking your son or daughter for the first time. Son loved it, was really quite and watched the play.
The daughter on the other hand sang the tiger song for the whole game, made friends with everyone seated within 10 seats of us and was waving the scarf like others after the tiger win.
Treasure the times and memories, they are fantastic.
Both are tigers for life.

Congratulations and all the best.
It's a fantastic feeling taking your son or daughter for the first time. Son loved it, was really quite and watched the play.
The daughter on the other hand sang the tiger song for the whole game, made friends with everyone seated within 10 seats of us and was waving the scarf like others after the tiger win.
Treasure the times and memories, they are fantastic.
Both are tigers for life.

Its funny, I have 4 boys and with my first I made the mistake and took him to his first game pretty late, waited till he was 6. He had my wife and i and those around us in tears during the game. It was a Carlton v tigers game, and we were getting done and my son, was going mental and abusing ( not swearing) the umpires at every opportunity, calling conspiracy and that the umpires were on the take.

A couple of Tigers supporters mentioned his passion and how he must hate the blues...he answered :" No, I dont hate the blues but I have watched my dad all my life screaming at the umpires and just thought that is how you barrack for the tigers". Lets just say, my wife still brings that up :p

Moral of the story no orange peeler even though you may be home, watching the game, know your little one is watching you :p

Its funny, I have 4 boys and with my first I made the mistake and took him to his first game pretty late, waited till he was 6. He had my wife and i and those around us in tears during the game. It was a Carlton v tigers game, and we were getting done and my son, was going mental and abusing ( not swearing) the umpires at every opportunity, calling conspiracy and that the umpires were on the take.

A couple of Tigers supporters mentioned his passion and how he must hate the blues...he answered :" No, I dont hate the blues but I have watched my dad all my life screaming at the umpires and just thought that is how you barrack for the tigers". Lets just say, my wife still brings that up :p

Moral of the story no orange peeler even though you may be home, watching the game, know your little one is watching you :p
Ha ha he turns 3 next year. He will make his mcg debut v western bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back