2015 Membership Thread - 70,000 MEMBERS! WE BROKE LAST YEARS RECORD!! ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Remove this Banner Ad

Committed Tiger so that'll happen by itself :)

I'm actually interested in what other Interstate members think of their membership? I know a bunch of people who support Richmond in Perth but they don't want a membership, they don't go to games, it doesn't impact their level of support, to them it's a no brainer. Is there anything you think could be improved that might get these people to change from supporters to members?

Personally I would think Fox Footy Membership packages would help, suggested as much last year but I'm sure there would need to be heaps of arrangements made in order to get that through, particularly since it probably needs to be an arrangement with Foxtel and the AFL. Maybe the club could look at other options like producing DVD packages that automatically get sent every 4 weeks or so? I just know that Interstaters without Foxtel can only see the game if it's broadcast on Free to Air, they download it or go to a pub (some of these just aren't possible for some people).

Allow the interstate member to nominate 1 game that they are entitled to a reserve seat, whether it be in their own state or an interstate venue. Same goes for a country membership.

Last edited:
Extremely short-sighted move, but yes they did do this. New CEO new theories.

They miss finals and we make it, they will certainly regret it for the next couple of years.

We'd still like you to go...
and pay for a ticket (donation to CFC)

No thanks

Can you still get in for free at 3qtr time :p I will watch 3 quarters at the London and sink 12 pots and come in at 3 qtr time to celebrate the win

Pies-61,996
Hawks-57,336
Power-48,790
Tigers-48,416(44,001)
Dockers~48,000
Crows~45,000
Eagles-46,377
Bombers-39,832
Cats-32,097
Blues-28,712(lol)
Saints-25,606
Kangaroos-25,453
Demons-24,727
Swans~21,000
Dogs-19,873
Lions~19,000
Suns-10,049
Giants-5,767

We've dropped to 4th. Sales from mid Dec-mid Jan are always bad for us. RFC Official needs to get onto this ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's a lot of power supporting bandwagoners

Where were they when the tarps were on ?
Could be with the "Sleeping" Tiger Army which mobilises at the first whiff of success.. but I suppose that's different?

Could be with the "Sleeping" Tiger Army which mobilises at the first whiff of success.. but I suppose that's different?
Of course it's different

We never put tarps on cos we always drew healthy crowds ;)

You obviously haven't tracked our membership numbers on all the years we were s**t?

You obviously haven't tracked our membership numbers on all the years we were s**t?
Of course it's different

We never put tarps on cos we always drew healthy crowds ;)

Richmond
CROWDS
: Finish 3rd. Avg crowd 49K
2002: Finish 14th. Avg crowd 32K (-17K)

2012:
Finish 12th. Avg crowd 41K
2013: Finish 5th. Avg crowd 55K (+14K)

:eek:

I put my hand up and say I didn't attend many games in the s**t years ;) but I saw no tarps on telly when I tuned in
So what's the difference? Empty stands are empty stands :(

Look I'm not saying Richmond fans are particularly bandwagonny either. It's just a fact that every club has a dormant "transient" portion of their supporter base who aren't rusted on like you or I (although I was still attending in the dark times ;) )

Remove this Banner Ad

Back