2015 Membership Thread - 70,000 MEMBERS! WE BROKE LAST YEARS RECORD!! ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Remove this Banner Ad

190-200 new members per day. That means
The guy gives a daily update on their numbers compared to ours, and you think he just randomly came here to point out a coincidence?

Didn't think you were that naive
They hate us.

There are a few, including this bloke, who are completely obsessed with the Tiges, and can't understand why we still out-draw them after being terrible for 30 years. Can't be stuffed explaining why.

Membership sales are fairly useless as an indicator of support anyway. It's how many turn up at the game that counts, and they're still at least 10k behind us. Sure 73k is a nice crowd, coming off two premierships, against your biggest rival. But we don't do 70's. We do 80's and 90's (coming off an elimination final belting, and up against a team widely tipped to be bottom 4).

They're like that annoying little cousin who wants to be part of the big boys group, checking out a nudie magazine. Just f*($ of back to the sandpit and play with your leggo.

t
Do you have any evidence to back up your claim of a corrupt rfc number? If not, how about retracting that allegation?

Plenty here have defended the validity of your tassie/junior numbers, but as one of those people I'll not be doing that any more if we are to have hawk fans making unsubstantiated claims of rfc corruption on our own board
Wow....that is the kind of over reaction that makes other clubs supporters make us think we are insecure. I don't think therthere was any implication at all that the numbers were corrupt.

t

Wow....that is the kind of over reaction that makes other clubs supporters make us think we are insecure. I don't think therthere was any implication at all that the numbers were corrupt.

As above, go to the Hawks board - he obsesses about our membership numbers, and posts a daily update on ours compared to theirs. He came here to troll us, nothing more

177.gif

Just been told that I've had to give up my seats in P1 behind the goals. The girl in the memberships department (Belinda I think) was great. Relocated us and we got an upgrade for the family to better membership area as they couldn't find us 4 seats in a row in a similarly priced section.
Great service. Much appreciated

Weird. I'm still waiting for the call from the club to tell me I have to give up my reserved seat but that they are giving me unlimited access to a corporate box. :D

Also, just realised we broke our membership record already! :eek:
jzcl4.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Weird. I'm still waiting for the call from the club to tell me I have to give up my reserved seat but that they are giving me unlimited access to a corporate box. :D

Also, just realised we broke our membership record already! :eek:
jzcl4.gif

Why do you guys have to give up your reserved seats ?
Are the moving where the reserve seat allocations are ?

Not sure why Tigersman had to move reserve seats - my comment was just tongue in cheek (or at least, they haven't told me I need to move yet...) :p

Pretty sure there was a switch in the bay allocations to allow an increase in 3121 sales

Magpies-70,483
Hawks-68,712
Tigers-67,108(63,045)
Crows-60,328
Power-58,612
Eagles-57,177
Bombers-51,542
Dockers-48,939
Blues-45,505
Swans-40,589
Cats-40,554
Kangaroos-36,254
Demons-33,283
Saints-30,987
Dogs-27,800
Lions-24,341
Suns-12,849
Giants-10,002
Both Hawks and Tiges will pass the Pies.

No chance Blues get to 50K. NO CHANCE.

Absolutely no chance at all.

Miniscule Blue Minnows stuck below 50,000 while watching both their greatest rivals Richmond and Collingwood disappearing into the True Big Club distance with 70,000 plus.

Membership is now parked for the blue microclub and watch attendance fall through the floor as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back