AE 2015 - NFL Predictions Comp

Remove this Banner Ad

Doesn't change how he looks. :p
MTE4MDAzNDEwNTE3NTkxNTY2.jpg

Homosexual... Thoughts...

LOL--I rest my case.

At least those wounds are decades old now. Whereas, your Lions did a spot on impression of the Browns the last two decades a couple weeks ago against my beloved Crows. ;)

Snatching defeat from the very jaws of victory.

LOL--I rest my case.

At least those wounds are decades old now. Whereas, your Lions did a spot on impression of the Browns the last two decades a couple weeks ago against my beloved Crows. ;)

Snatching defeat from the very jaws of victory.
I'm struggling to remember the game to be quite honest. Was it in Adelaide?

Wait, we were up by 30 at 3 qtr time?

There you go..couldn't have done a better impression of the Browns if you tried.

In all seriousness, as it turns out I am glad the team got Walshy that final win.

There you go..couldn't have done a better impression of the Browns if you tried.

In all seriousness, as it turns out I am glad the team got Walshy that final win.
Yeah I was just thinking that, I'd like to think they fought hard for him in that last quarter even though they had no idea of the tragedy that was to come

AFC East:
1. Miami Dolphins
2. New England Patriots
3. Buffalo Bills
4. New York Jets

AFC North:

1. Cincinnati Bengals
2. Baltimore Ravens
3. Pittsburgh Steelers
4. Cleveland Browns

AFC South:

1. Indianapolis Colts
2. Houston Texans
3. Tennessee Titans
4. Jacksonville Jaguars

AFC West:
1. Denver Broncos
2. Kansas City Chiefs
3. San Diego Chargers
4. Oakland Raiders

NFC East:
1. Philadelphia Eagles
2. Dallas Cowboys
3. New York Giants
4. Washington Redskins

NFC North:
1. Green Bay Packers
2. Minnesota Vikings
3. Detroit Lions
4. Chicago Bears

NFC South:
1. Atlanta Falcons
2. New Orleans Saints
3. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
4. Carolina Panthers

NFC West:
1. Seattle Seahawks
2. Arizona Cardinals
3. St. Louis Rams
4. San Francisco 49ers

MVP:
Andrew Luck
OPOY: Antonio Brown
DPOY: JJ Watt
OROY: Jameis Winston
DROY: Eric Kendricks
COY: Chuck Pagano
CPOY: Adrian Peterson
ACOY: Kevin Coyle
FPOY: Eddie Lacy
DJA: Mario Williams

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFC East:
1. Miami Dolphins
2. New England Patriots
3. Buffalo Bills
4. New York Jets

AFC North:

1. Pittsburgh Steelers
2. Cleveland Browns
3. Baltimore Ravens
4. Cincinnati Bengals

AFC South:

1. Indianapolis Colts
2. Houston Texans
3. Jacksonville Jaguars
4. Tennessee Titans

AFC West:
1. Kansas City Chiefs
2. Oakland Raiders
3. San Diego Chargers
4. Denver Broncos

NFC East:
1. Philadelphia Eagles
2. New York Giants
3. Washington Redskins
4. Dallas Cowboys

NFC North:
1. Green Bay Packers
2. Minnesota Vikings
3. Detroit Lions
4. Chicago Bears

NFC South:
1. New Orleans Saints
2. Carolina Panthers
3. Atlanta Falcons
4. Tampa Bay Buccaneers

NFC West:
1. St. Louis Rams
2. Arizona Cardinals
3. Seattle Seahawks
4. San Francisco 49ers

MVP:
Aaron Rodgers
OPOY:
DPOY:
OROY:
DROY:
COY:
Joe Philbin
CPOY: Sam Bradford
ACOY:
FPOY:
DJA:

is the AFC West meant to be upside down or was that a mistake?
It's probably the most even division this year. I can see any of the 4 finishing last and all but Oakland potentially winning the division.

It's probably the most even division this year. I can see any of the 4 finishing last and all but Oakland potentially winning the division.
Denver
1st: 90% chance
2nd: 10%
3rd: 0%
4th: 0%

San Diego
1st: 10%
2nd: 70%
3rd: 20%
4th: 0%

Kansas City
1st: 0%
2nd: 20%
3rd: 70%
4th: 10%

Oakland
1st: 0%
2nd: 0%
3rd: 10%
4th: 90%

A record over .500?

Dont blame me for your 6-10 record, blame crazy Chip Kelly :drunk:

Ohh... i read that you are seeing PHI vs NO in another thread, youll be happy to know that is actually one of the six games i have you winning this year. Good game choice, cant have you cranky on holidays with the Mrs. now, mate. :D

Dont blame me for your 6-10 record, blame crazy Chip Kelly :drunk:

Ohh... i read that you are seeing PHI vs NO in another thread, youll be happy to know that is actually one of the six games i have you winning this year. Good game choice, cant have you cranky on holidays with the Mrs. now, mate. :D

Will easily get over 6-10. The fact you have the Giants winning surprises me. They have no offensive line, no running game and JPP missing a finger. We won't even start with how bad Carolina look, lucky you are in a bad division.

Will easily get over 6-10. The fact you have the Giants winning surprises me. They have no offensive line, no running game and JPP missing a finger. We won't even start with how bad Carolina look, lucky you are in a bad division.

So he's missing a finger, he needs to harden up, anyone would think he has had a leg amputated, here some inspiring music to get JPP back on his feet:

As for NYG running game, If you have the offensive weapons deep, you dont need the worlds finest RB's to be effective on the ground.

Ive got serious injury question marks (as I'm sure everyone does) over every player Crazy Chip got to reconstruct your offense with:

Bradford - goes without saying, misses more games than he plays, he's never fit
Murray - Last year was the only time i can remember him not having some sort of injury, coming off a heavy workload, will he revert back to the status quo and miss 3 games + again this year?
Matthews - Back up one talented, injury prone RB with a guy who gets injured and misses 6+ games when he sneezes. (makes Jonathan Stewart look like the marathon man)

Way too much money spent on these three for mine when you consider the likelihood of all three being out at some stage together next season. If they all hold up for 16 games, yep, you could very well make the playoffs by winning your division.

Entertain me, how did Carolina get worse than last year? Why do we look so bad? (inb4 Stewart always injured, yep, it worries me a touch but thats nothing new)

Last edited:
AFC East:
1. New England Patriots
2. Miami Dolphins
3. Buffalo Bills
4. New York Jets

AFC North:

1. Pittsburgh Steelers
2. Baltimore Ravens
3. Cincinnati Bengals
4. Cleveland Browns

AFC South:

1. Indianapolis Colts
2. Houston Texans
3. Jacksonville Jaguars
4. Tennessee Titans

AFC West:
1. Denver Broncos
2. San Diego Chargers
3. Kansas City Chiefs
4. Oakland Raiders

NFC East:
1. Dallas Cowboys
2. Philadelphia Eagles
3. New York Giants
4. Washington Redskins

NFC North:
1. Green Bay Packers
2. Minnesota Vikings
3. Detroit Lions
4. Chicago Bears

NFC South:
1. Atlanta Falcons
2. New Orleans Saints
3. Carolina Panthers
4. Tampa Bay Buccaneers

NFC West:
1. St. Louis Rams
2. Seattle Seahawks
3. Arizona Cardinals
4. San Francisco 49ers

MVP: Andrew Luck
OPOY: Adrian Peterson
DPOY: JJ Watt
OROY: Nelson Agholor
DROY: Landon Collins
COY: Rex Ryan
CPOY: Navarro Bowman
ACOY: Dick LeBeau
FPOY: Adrian Peterson
DJA: JJ Watt

Last edited:
So he's missing a finger, he needs to harden up, anyone would think he has had a leg amputated, here some inspiring music to get JPP back on his feet:

As for NYG running game, If you have the offensive weapons deep, you dont need the worlds finest RB's to be effective on the ground.

Ive got serious injury question marks (as I'm sure everyone does) over every player Crazy Chip got to reconstruct your offense with:

Bradford - goes without saying, misses more games than he plays, he's never fit
Murray - Last year was the only time i can remember him not having some sort of injury, coming off a heavy workload, will he revert back to the status quo and miss 3 games + again this year?
Matthews - Back up one talented, injury prone RB with a guy who gets injured and misses 6+ games when he sneezes. (makes Jonathan Stewart look like the marathon man)

Way too much money spent on these three for mine when you consider the likelihood of all three being out at some stage together next season. If they all hold up for 16 games, yep, you could very well make the playoffs by winning your division.

Entertain me, how did Carolina get worse than last year? Why do we look so bad? (inb4 Stewart always injured, yep, it worries me a touch but thats nothing new)

Didn't say you look worse than last year, just that you look bad. No offensive line? Used your first round pick on a project. Your number 1 WR is fat? Work with me here!

Didn't say you look worse than last year, just that you look bad. No offensive line? Used your first round pick on a project. Your number 1 WR is fat? Work with me here!

Fat?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...vin-benjamin-is-healthy-and-at-perfect-weight

Our O-line was alright once it got its s**t together late in the season, yea, agree that early days it was filthy putrid, but by the end of the year with some continuity between the new guys it was much much better.

I think Shaq looks more like a SS myself but they think he is a pure LB, his quickness and ability in pass coverage is elite, needs to get stronger to shed blocks on run plays though. Worst case scenario he doesn't turn into the LB they hope, since he has played safety before you could replace Harper with him if need be.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back