NFL 2015 NFL - Week 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Brady DGAF about the O-line. Every year they say the same thing, every year it doesn't make the slightest bit of difference.

They've won 1 superbowl in 9 years...

So to say every year it doesnt make a difference..I think it does

Im not dissin their o line as weak. But if there's an area of that team that isnt a strentgh. Its the offensive line

They've won 1 superbowl in 9 years...

So to say every year it doesnt make a difference..I think it does

Im not dissin their o line as weak. But if there's an area of that team that isnt a strentgh. Its the offensive line
The Patriots are playing without their starting CE (PUP), their starting LT (IR) and are down to their 3rd options at LG and LT/RT. You should reassess your commentary when discussing the Pats OL. The group, when healthy, is just fine.

The Patriots are playing without their starting CE (PUP), their starting LT (IR) and are down to their 3rd options at LG and LT/RT. You should reassess your commentary when discussing the Pats OL. The group, when healthy, is just fine.

Fair point...but will they get them all back? Will this group be 100%healthy when the important games start

Im sayong its a point of concerm right now.. but injuries have definitely raised a concern. ..what's solders timetable..?

Did you like Grantland? I kind of thought it sucked most of the time.
Enjoyed it for NBA more than NFL, but some of the articles and writers were great.

Mostly bemused at the reason for it being cancelled, which as far as I can tell is because Bill Simmons got canned for calling out that PoS Goodell

Remember when Tannehill broke out this season?

I just couldn't understand the contracts thrown at Tannehill and Kaepernick what did they do to deserve them? I guess it just speaks to the dearth of QB around the league and coming through college.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Enjoyed it for NBA more than NFL, but some of the articles and writers were great.

Mostly bemused at the reason for it being cancelled, which as far as I can tell is because Bill Simmons got canned for calling out that PoS Goodell

Barnwell was the guy I liked the most, aside from Simmons and it looks like he is being retained by ESPN in any event so I don't mind.

Fair point...but will they get them all back? Will this group be 100%healthy when the important games start

Im sayong its a point of concerm right now.. but injuries have definitely raised a concern. ..what's solders timetable..?
Wendell (LG), Stork (CE), and Cannon (RT) are all expected back this season. Unfortunately Solder is out for the season and Jackson is unknown at this point. Either way, I accept injuries are a concern but the talent is not.

Wendell (LG), Stork (CE), and Cannon (RT) are all expected back this season. Unfortunately Solder is out for the season and Jackson is unknown at this point. Either way, I accept injuries are a concern but the talent is not.

Solder is no loss, that guy is trash IMO. You guys always find a way though, not concerned with Brady there.

Solder is no loss, that guy is trash IMO. You guys always find a way though, not concerned with Brady there.
Solder is a very good LT. Elite? Probably not but he was near perfect during the playoffs last season. He's a big loss mainly for the positional changes on the line required to cover him.

JPP's hand....

ap_giants_pierre-paul_returns_football_77149150.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back