Player Sponsorship 2015 Player Sponsorship

Should we vote on new players, or renew Pearce Hanley, Michael Close and Lewis Taylor as a minimum?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Prize raffle will be drawn today at 1pm (Brisbane time).

Last chance for the following donors to nominate their preferred prizes. Otherwise I will probably just have to allocate you into the Guernsey raffle by default.

pauldrc
BeamStar17
LionKing
Ironmonger
PertRoosOsborne
Antman78
Betty Noir

Prize Options:
- QLD Sponsors Function (two tickets per winner)
- Victorian Sponsors Function (two tickets per winner)
- Your choice of signed guernsey or signed framed photo

RAFFLE RESULTS - PART 1 - GUERNSEYS/SIGNED PHOTOS.

Winners are
Ironmonger Antman78 and Lockie

Congrats guys. We will have to work out who gets which player. I can only assume most people would prefer Beams, Taylor and McGrath in order of first to last preference so we will probably have to do a secondary draw to sort that out. I will give you guys a day or so to let me know if you are happy with this arrangement or if you'd actually prefer McGrath or whatever.

Either way, let me know.

You'll also have to let me know if you prefer a guernsey (including size) or a framed photo, as well as names and postal addresses (private message for confidentiality).

Congrats again.

Last edited:
RAFFLE RESULTS - PART 2 - VICTORIAN SPONSORS FUNCTION.

Winners are BeamStar17 ZoBlitz and royboy2

Congrats guys. The function is next weekend so we need to get moving on the RSVPs so can you PM me your names and postal addresses ASAP.

Cheers.

RAFFLE RESULTS - PART 3 - QUEENSLAND SPONSORS FUNCTION

Caiphus was the only nominee for this raffle and wins the first set of tickets by default.

For the remaining two pairs of tickets I took the liberty of entering everyone who hadn't won a prize already into a supplementary raffle.

The supplementary winners were GingerGreatness and Elixuh

Congrats. If either of the supplementary winners are unable to attend the Queensland function, let me know and I can re-draw for those tickets.

Otherwise, could all winners please PM me names/postal addresses.

Congrats again to all the winners. No one goys home empty handed. Player Sponsor BigFooty badges will be coming in due course.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The idea of getting their guernsey size is a great development.

I can't promise the club will deliver on the size. I just figured I'd get that information in case.

Can't wait, when do we find out who we get?

Hopefully not a repeat of the last time we played North before the function.

Back