2015; Player X or Player Y or Player Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely only one max two of the hmac Dawson rhys club play..

Isnt Dawson injured?

Simpson and HMac are both on lighter training duties, but could both be ready for round 1.

Agreed, Geelong couldn't go into a game with Simpson, HMac, Stanley, Clark and Hawkins.

Can't see both HMac and Simpson both playing early, so that opens up one spot, and because Clark would combine better with Hawkins, I would put him above Stanley.

The other thing is, I wouldn't be surprised if they test out Stanley down back at some point. We will loose the core of our backline over the next few years, and either Blicavs or Stanley could potentially fill one of the voids if things work out.

Jobe Watson vs Ryan Griffen vs Patrick Dangerfield

I like Danger this year. Capable of some monster scores, only issue is his lower scores always seem to come at the start of the season, which is frustrating, but once he goes bang, you want to be on board.

TMitch/mid rookie vs. Steven/Fwd rookie

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TMitch at this stage, but ask again in late March, who knows how many rookies will be available R1.

What about a straight out TMitch vs. Steven.

Haven't really given much thought to Mitchell until recently.

both

anyone priced at 400-450k with the potential to score 105+ is all good by me.

Geez, your no help at all.

If I could afford both of them I wouldn't have asked. :p

Geez, your no help at all.

If I could afford both of them I wouldn't have asked. :p

juggle the rest of your side

if forced to choose Tmit for me, less likely to be tagged, 50k cheaper and in a FAR FAR FAR better side

juggle the rest of your side

if forced to choose Tmit for me, less likely to be tagged, 50k cheaper and in a FAR FAR FAR better side

I'm not a clown man, I cant keep juggling like this.

I'm done, waiting until NAB cup now, let them all earn their place.

and yet right now you have both in your team and are contemplating a midpriced defender instead of injurymanhibberd

I'd say TMitch too.

I hate to break it to you, but unless you're going to not look at your team at all, you still have 2 months of juggling to go :p

and yet right now you have both in your team and are contemplating a midpriced defender instead of injurymanhibberd

Your way off, it wont free up enough cash. i'm contemplating a rookie :p
I'd say TMitch too.

I hate to break it to you, but unless you're going to not look at your team at all, you still have 2 months of juggling to go :p

One can only try ;)

post your team, we can get TMITSTEVENS in there for you!

BACKS: B. Smith, S. Hurn, M. Hibberd, Waters, J. Mcguinness, D. Viojo-Rainbow, (D. McKenzie, J Hamling)
MIDS: Pendles, Jelwood, M. Murphy, D. Heppell, N. Fyfe, TMitch, B. Boekhurst, I. Heeney (R. Atkins, K. Lambert, J. Laverde)
RUCKS: NicNat, Kruze (M. Cox)
FWD: Deledio, Goddard, Swan, Franklin, Blease, Clark (C. Daniel, J. Hogan)

Notable omissions at the moment are Parker and Ablett.

Could downgrade one of the backs in Hurn or Hibbered to probably Seedsman and free up the cash to turn Fyfe into Ablett and Heppell into Parker. But haven't decided on my backs yet, so i'll wait and see.

Go ahead, try and fit Steven in as well, feel my pain :p

Laverde t
BACKS: B. Smith, S. Hurn, M. Hibberd, Waters, J. Mcguinness, D. Viojo-Rainbow, (D. McKenzie, J Hamling)
MIDS: Pendles, Jelwood, M. Murphy, D. Heppell, N. Fyfe, TMitch, B. Boekhurst, I. Heeney (R. Atkins, K. Lambert, J. Laverde)
RUCKS: NicNat, Kruze (M. Cox)
FWD: Deledio, Goddard, Swan, Franklin, Blease, Clark (C. Daniel, J. Hogan)

Notable omissions at the moment are Parker and Ablett.

Could downgrade one of the backs in Hurn or Hibbered to probably Seedsman and free up the cash to turn Fyfe into Ablett and Heppell into Parker. But haven't decided on my backs yet, so i'll wait and see.

Go ahead, try and fit Steven in as well, feel my pain :p
Laverde to Freeman
blease to karnezis
hurn to ibbotson or webster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back