2015 Rate My Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Really??

He'll be 200k or so
I was being a bit facetious as it's way too early to lock in any rookie, but a 200k price tag shouldn't rule him out either. It really comes down to how they all perform in the preseason. What I am happy to see is that there's a good chance we'll be able to take him as a forward if we want to include him. The forward rookie options have been pathetic in recent seasons.

For SC GOLD subscribers it should, based on previous years' timings.
Opened on 13th December last year. Wonder if that will happen this year. By this time last year we were already getting "leaks" regarding player prices, DPP changes and the like. Nothing so far this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is very very capable of 90s and priced at 70s he meets my defender criteria.

If fit, and i stress if FIT he is highly rated in my little world
I don't think he'll be fit for round 1. I think at 295k he is to risky for me. If he was around the $175,000 mark, I would consider him.

I don't think he'll be fit for round 1. I think at 295k he is to risky for me. If he was around the $175,000 mark, I would consider him.

my only 2 criteria for him are:

1) Fit
2) not playing as 2nd tall defender

as a rebounding halfback he is a good SC scorer, as a tall defender he is a woeful SC option

Gaj its time
grimes gun
fyfe new gaj

For today anyway
It will be interesting to see what Grimes can do with the weight of the captaincy taken off his shoulders and the likelihood of Lumumba releasing him into the midfield.

Absolutely agree that it's time to bypass GAj. Coming off such a serious injury and having to score close to his best to maintain his starting price will be an immense task.

The player you've picked who interests me most is Clancee Pearce. He's shown in the past that he can score well and he was in my team for a lot of the preseason this year but missed the cut. That was fortunate as he was given surprisingly few opportunities. Do you have some reason to believe he'll be back in favour next season?

Jack Grimes is the one bloke I will never pick again. Never. Always burns me.

My first real draft. Rookies will change. And hoping that Dal Santo/Bennel/Bontempelli will have DP status.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back