News 2015 SC Injuries & Suspensions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was placing a bit of stock in Andrew Hamilton's article in the Courier-Mail about Ablett and O'Meara both potentially missing Round 1.

Then I read this:
**** me, no wonder he's in doubt for Rd 1 if he doesn't have any kneecaps left.

I quizzed JOM about his return date last Saturday. Was very hush hush, and just said no return has been set yet. Wouldnt be surprised if he didn't play the first few rounds.

I quizzed JOM about his return date last Saturday. Was very hush hush, and just said no return has been set yet. Wouldnt be surprised if he didn't play the first few rounds.
Wonder if JOM has more than injury concerns

Montagna knee 4 weeks
newnes must be locked for saints in the mids now

What does this mean for Steven. Is this going to be a problem for him with more attention?

Montagna knee 4 weeks
newnes must be locked for saints in the mids now
Newnes likes this. His johnson just grew 6inches

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Possible rookie upgrade, Pies supporters any info on who might take the spot and if they are SC relevant?

either Frost (since Reid is not 100% as 2nd tall defender) or Gault (since Witts in not 100% as 2nd ruck/fwd)

Buddy was knocked out by Gary Rohan in the first few minutes today against the Giants, Rohan is ok and came back on midway through the 2nd quarter, Buddy was taken to hospital for precautionary scans, he was conscious in the ambulance but must cast doubts as to what he is going to the hospital for.

Buddy was knocked out by Gary Rohan in the first few minutes today against the Giants, Rohan is ok and came back on midway through the 2nd quarter, Buddy was taken to hospital for precautionary scans, he was conscious in the ambulance but must cast doubts as to what he is going to the hospital for.
Just precautionary scans, as you said

Just concussion I would hope.
Just read on the Swans Website that both buddy and Kieran Jack who also went to hospital due to an knock during the game have bpth been cleared of any injury which is good news for our SC options going into round 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back