Competitions 2015 Supercoach and Dreamteam Questions

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys, now that Colyer is out for a while would you say that Fantasia's spot looks a lot more secure?

Also if you had to pick one to trade in for SC, Kav or Fantasia?

Thanks!
Yes, and Kav, he finds more of the ball.

Any chance of O'brien getting a game soon? It's his third year at the club and I notice he has been killing it in the VFL.

What is holding him back?

Any chance of O'brien getting a game soon? It's his third year at the club and I notice he has been killing it in the VFL.

What is holding him back?
Turnover merchant.

Anyone considering McKernan over Kav and Orazio due to job security?
I don't see how McKernan and Kav are competing, but yes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How is Kavanagh's long term JS?

It's hard to say. Myers, Hocking and Zaharakis will come back in soon, I believe, but there has been a shift towards playing the younger players, so that's one reason to get him. I brought him in in all three comps. Still not sure how long he will last, though.

Edit: reading my post again, I would say "shaky" sums up his long-term JS.

How is jackson merret progressing guys? I have him in a fantasy game and was just wondering if he looks like he could be something in the future?

Last edited:
How is jackson merret progressing guys? I have him in a fantasy game and was just wondering if he looks like he could be something in the future?
Being played out of position. If he plays more up the ground it'll be a good investment.

What's Jackson Merrett's job security like? Anyone backing him in for the rest of the year?

Not great, isn't an auto-select, if his form doesn't hold up he won't hold his spot.

Will Zaharakis be straight into the 21? Or is a chance for the green vest to ease him back into it?

You'd think straight in. Small chance but considering he played a full game with 28 disposals in the VFL I'd think he's a lock.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back