Competitions 2015: Supercoach & Fantasy Saints Leagues

Remove this Banner Ad

You gotta love fantasy footy don't you! You can dominate all year, but come gf week all hell breaks loose.

I won a cash league prelim by 5 points and won the gf by 9 points.

I had Selwood as captain but was planning on swapping it to Rockliff just before the bounce of the cats game. Got on the piss and forgot till the 5 minute mark of the 1st quarter. Selwood scores me 170odd as skipper, Rocky pulls out. Very lucky indeed!
In my main cash league, I went 17-0 this year won my first two finals matches and then lost the gf haha.

Year before that in the same league I finished top and lost in the grandfinal again.

I'm the biggest choker in sc

I'm in for supercoach, finished 9,075 last year but that was by far my worst for the last 4 years.
Team name is Crusty Undies and I was in the div 1 saints bf team last year as well

I'll be happy to take up my position in Div 1 again in supercoach. Finished horrible 8000 overall last year.

Satanic Saints.
Finished 865th in AF.
Didnt do SC last year but chuck me in a league ill give it a crack this year as it seems the game you BFers are in to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SC: 2049
RDT: 89
Fantasy: 1714

Shocking year last year but I couldn't really pay attention from the end of July onwards because I was in Europe with very little wifi. But, if there was a league available I should have a free one

If there is room in the lowest level AFL fantasy, would it be possible for me to add a "Saints" team.

I've done it in the past, but not for a while , because the Saints haven't been DT friently.

I would include Saints players with an upside, such as
Gilbert, Fisher, Geary, Armitage, Steven, Montagna, Hickey, Longer, Lee, Billings, Savage, Roberton, Dunstan , McKenzie , Markworth etc.

To make up the gaps I would select players with links ( however loose ) to StKilda.
For example, Simpkin or Everett, because their brothers were saints.
Maguire, Goddard, Dal Santo , Cripps etc

SC: 2049
RDT: 89
Fantasy: 1714

Shocking year last year but I couldn't really pay attention from the end of July onwards because I was in Europe with very little wifi. But, if there was a league available I should have a free one
Tell me more, I should be in Europe around the bye rounds.

Were you backpacking through the Rhineland or something?

Tell me more, I should be in Europe around the bye rounds.

Were you backpacking through the Rhineland or something?
I don't want to talk about bye rounds, I went from 4th overall to over 50th over the bye rounds last year!

Was a crazy good trip, I wish I was there right now :(

I'm up for the top league in SC. ;)

Got to 4th once in 2014 but after that i feel ashamed to release it. Rank 4.png

Finished about 4,000 odd. Team - Super Savage

Remove this Banner Ad

Back