Competitions Saints BF Supercoach Chat 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

so i checked out my side for the SA gather round , would you believe i dont have and Crows or Port players in my team , including the bench . Doh !
Very happy i kept Owens in there though , lets hope he continues his form . So Docherty is out for 4 to 6 weeks , good as i wanted to dump him anyway . Ive jumped on the L Ryan from Fremantle bandwagon instead , expect him to have a shocker this week lol.
i think im second last at the moment even though all my scores have been over 2000 which is unusually good for me lol.

Will Day suspended for two weeks as well. That’s 2 fix ups for me. Hopefully there’s no more carnage.

Hopefully Witts gets up, don't want to cop another 0 if he is out again so might need to change my trade plans if he is still out.
That will be very annoying though to trade out someone averaging 124 because of soreness

Hopefully Witts gets up, don't want to cop another 0 if he is out again so might need to change my trade plans if he is still out.
That will be very annoying though to trade out someone averaging 124 because of soreness

Thankfully I dodged the Witts donut, after copping the Gawn donut and Cameron injury I traded in Grundy who went well but Gawn could be back soon.

Like many other people I need to trade out Docherty, I was planning on trading him to Day but then he got suspended so now I'm not sure who I will trade him to. I'd like to get a top line defender like Sinclair, Stewart or Saad but I don't have enough cash for them so I need to find a bargain instead.

Thankfully I dodged the Witts donut, after copping the Gawn donut and Cameron injury I traded in Grundy who went well but Gawn could be back soon.

Like many other people I need to trade out Docherty, I was planning on trading him to Day but then he got suspended so now I'm not sure who I will trade him to. I'd like to get a top line defender like Sinclair, Stewart or Saad but I don't have enough cash for them so I need to find a bargain instead.
I’ve got Docherty and Day, the latter I just traded in last week for McGovern!

Michallaney on the bubble, but I might let him fly through and see how my sub Cowan scores. If he goes all right then I might keep Day for another week.

Does SC get the DPP switches as well? Or is that only Fantasy. I forget.

Witts still out by the looks of it.
Just had to use my second week of 3 trades to get rid of Doc, Witts and another to get money to make those trades.

Burning through trades badly

Went Docherty to Dawson which has been positive.

Still thinking to hold Day, despite his 2 week suspension, as he's a possible keeper. so I've gone the big call lads. Traded out Setterfield, which I think is probably a week early, and brought in Pickitt who should be a high scoring cash cow at worst and a forward keeper at best. Pickett didn't score particularly well last week, but he did kick 1.5 so that could easily have been another 120 plus score.

Fingers crossed. I feel like one wrong move and I'll lose touch with the peloton, so I've been happy to make the consensus trades up to now, this one I feel like could really swing either way.

Still thinking to hold Day, despite his 2 week suspension, as he's a possible keeper. so I've gone the big call lads. Traded out Setterfield, which I think is probably a week early, and brought in Pickitt who should be a high scoring cash cow at worst and a forward keeper at best. Pickett didn't score particularly well last week, but he did kick 1.5 so that could easily have been another 120 plus score.

Fingers crossed. I feel like one wrong move and I'll lose touch with the peloton, so I've been happy to make the consensus trades up to now, this one I feel like could really swing either way.
Got good enough cover to keep Day on the bench for two weeks?

I've never been ranked highly enough for anything I do to actually matter for that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm looking at trading in Pickett too, he's good value at his price and could be a keeper if he gets more midfield time which the Dees have planned to do.

I dodged a bullet with Day, I was thinking of trading him in last week for Docherty, if I had him I would probably hold him as long as I had cover for him.

Wow, that happened without any fanfare.
Find any useful ones?

Think a few of my guys picked one up.
Gulden getting Fwd might be useful for me later on
Sheezel back is the big one for me as it lets me reinforce my weakest line and find rookies up front.

A big signing for me this week, welcome to the Moorabbin Mullets Jack Sinclair.

Sinclair-Wide.png

How could you not start with him!?

He was too expensive, he was the highest priced defender at over 600k at the start of the season.

Now that he has dropped in price to something more affordable I've pounced on him, with my Supercoach team name I have to get him in my team.

He was too expensive, he was the highest priced defender at over 600k at the start of the season.

Now that he has dropped in price to something more affordable I've pounced on him, with my Supercoach team name I have to get him in my team.

Haha fair play. I started with him
Dawson and Stewart. Turned Stewart into daicos after injury.

Haha fair play. I started with him
Dawson and Stewart. Turned Stewart into daicos after injury.

I started with Dawson too and I turned Hunter Clark into Daicos, Hunter wasn't that bad but I had to jump on Daicos as he was on fire.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back