Competitions Saints BF Supercoach Chat 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

so far have managed to sneak Saints - Sinclair , Stocker , Heath , Marshall, Sharman , Phillipou and Caminiti into my side . Some are on the bench at this stage . Anyone got more than 7 Saints players at this stage ? By the way you can tell why im never good at supercoach lol.

so far have managed to sneak Saints - Sinclair , Stocker , Heath , Marshall, Sharman , Phillipou and Caminiti into my side . Some are on the bench at this stage . Anyone got more than 7 Saints players at this stage ? By the way you can tell why im never good at supercoach lol.
I've actually got 5 right now, 1 or 2 will probably come off though.
Always need to be careful about picking players you like over players that will be good for SuperCoach.
That's always the first lesson.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Joffaboy How's Hunter Clarke looking at training post preseason games? Is he looking at running of a HBF or will we see him more in the middle. Thanks for any feedback and goodluck Sainters
Joffaboy said that he was running through the middle at todays training session, and looking good.

I've actually got 5 right now, 1 or 2 will probably come off though.
Always need to be careful about picking players you like over players that will be good for SuperCoach.
That's always the first lesson.
I have cut a couple , down to five now which is a bit more realistic but as usual i have a bunch of players from other clubs playing their first game lol

i wish someone would come up with a 5 year game of supercoach . So you can get younger players at the start and hope they develop . Also do you pick someone like Dangerfield when you know you will have to replace him in a year or two . So you start with a normal squad but at the end of the year to get free trades for any players who retire , are delisted or move to another club . If you dont have any of those then you cant trade players in until the season starts and you get the usual 36 trades for the season . It would certainly make it more interesting with young players . i know 5 years is a long time to keep a group of people together . Maybe there could be an option to play against your friends or even the computer .
What do you think , anyone ?

i wish someone would come up with a 5 year game of supercoach . So you can get younger players at the start and hope they develop . Also do you pick someone like Dangerfield when you know you will have to replace him in a year or two . So you start with a normal squad but at the end of the year to get free trades for any players who retire , are delisted or move to another club . If you dont have any of those then you cant trade players in until the season starts and you get the usual 36 trades for the season . It would certainly make it more interesting with young players . i know 5 years is a long time to keep a group of people together . Maybe there could be an option to play against your friends or even the computer .
People do play keeper leagues where they keep their team each year and they have delistings and a draft and all that.
There is even one on this St Kilda board, it's all under the Fantasy Leagues sub board.

I remember them setting it up years ago and it seems to still be going

The Saints Forum has a keeper league mate. If you’re interested in taking on a team let me know.

How did we score lads?

2100 for me so a reasonable start. Got caught in the Liam Jones trap and the Josh Kelly concussion also has me scrambling. Otherwise not too bad.

Missed out on Finn Callaghan and Tom Green so might bring one of those two in to the squad.

Not sure whether to chase Chandler or not with all the Melbourne ins coming up. I think Picketts suspensions helps but his JS is still a worry for me.

What about the rest of you? How’d you all go?

2050 including Jones. Happy with that.

Tossing up whether or not to do a trade this week or hold off, been burned before by doing rookie trades after the first week
Might have to go Jones to McKenna though

2050 including Jones. Happy with that.

Tossing up whether or not to do a trade this week or hold off, been burned before by doing rookie trades after the first week
Might have to go Jones to McKenna though

I’m the same…Jones to McKenna looks like the obvious fix-up trade, but if Jones gets up for the Saints I’m going to give him one more week.

I’m thinking Hopper to Callaghan for $90k, Bailey Smith to Tom Green for another $8k. Switch Gulden to the midfield to cover Jelly and maybe upgrade Greene to Byrnes and get him to cover for Bytel.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back