Toast 2015 SuperCoach "Nailed it" thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw a lot of people trading in Oxley after Round 2.

Not many teams started with Gregson or Krakour, who, albeit slow starters or not selected, will IMO be two of the better rookies (certainly ahead of McGrath and Lamb which most people had one of)

Krak not being named and Gregson starting as sub would have worried people.

I took Sinclair as my final mid over Gregson and Anderson as he was not named sub. Happy with that choice.

Anderson had more hype than Gregson, but given Geelongs shocking start Gregson is going to be given every chance, but no one would have picked that.

I saw a lot of people trading in Oxley after Round 2.

Not many teams started with Gregson or Krakour, who, albeit slow starters or not selected, will IMO be two of the better rookies (certainly ahead of McGrath and Lamb which most people had one of)
Rookies one of the few things I'm happy with. Kept the faith with Gregson, Miller and Cripps. Got Krak in this week which will possibly allow me to get a 5th premium mid next week in Barlow , Johnson or Parker.

Krak not being named and Gregson starting as sub would have worried people.

I took Sinclair as my final mid over Gregson and Anderson as he was not named sub. Happy with that choice.

Anderson had more hype than Gregson, but given Geelongs shocking start Gregson is going to be given every chance, but no one would have picked that.
Disagree. There was a lot of hype about Gregson preseason. SJ, Jelwood and Bartel all gave him massive wraps in different interviews.

My point, however, was that the rookies weren't all as easy as they appeared. These two were overlooked by most, for the reasons you highlighted, but still overlooked. Quite a few overlooked Oxley too.

Saad, Heeney, CEY, Clarke, Hogan were locks for most of the preseason. McIntosh became a lock due to being the first rookie selected and locked in the side before other teams were announced. Salem and Vandenberg were too cheap given their NAB to overlook for most.

So... The closest I've come to the carnage is Gray pulling out this week.
Playing around with all my different options today, I settle on Heeney as my scorer (as emergency for the vc loophole).
Couple of minutes before the game I say bugger it, and put the E on Vandenberg... #notevenupset

Hogan on field, Vandenberg loopholed, McIntosh benched.

Edit: Cripps on field.:thumbsu: ad infinitum

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ward, cripps, c on fyfe, Ibbo, gibson. Taking heeney off to loophole Vandenberg. Been lucky this round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back