2015 SuperCoach Regrets/Vent Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeh very disappointing feels like if I want anything to go smoothly or to go to plan I have to sit at home all weekend in front of my computer :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: The herald sun seriously need to sort it out!!!

Yeh I had Dumont, Tarrant, Gray, Tom McDonald who was on about 14pts at 3qrt time, Gray and 4 donuts :( will be my lowest score of all time...ranking set to plummet

Yeah I have Tmac and Selwood to. :rolleyes:

Only a fairly minor vent/regret but trading Mitch Clark for Bailey Dale rather than Blue Steele

Trading in Blue would've netted me about another 40k in cash plus an extra 65 points this week which could be the difference in one of my league matches.

The main reason I went with Bailey rather than Blue was I thought he had better JS but after being made the sub and having little impact he's in danger of losing his spot, although from what I've seen of him he should be in their best starting line up.

So I guess this is also a vent at Luke Beveridge for being a stubborn flog and not giving Bailey Dale a decent crack.
Dale's got some great potential and will be a solid player in years to come but he's nowhere near being best 22 right now.

Only a fairly minor vent/regret but trading Mitch Clark for Bailey Dale rather than Blue Steele

Trading in Blue would've netted me about another 40k in cash plus an extra 65 points this week which could be the difference in one of my league matches.

The main reason I went with Bailey rather than Blue was I thought he had better JS but after being made the sub and having little impact he's in danger of losing his spot, although from what I've seen of him he should be in their best starting line up.

So I guess this is also a vent at Luke Beveridge for being a stubborn flog and not giving Bailey Dale a decent crack.
He's more of an "impact" type currently, he has speed but his output has been low in his 5 games so far

Should've went Toby McLean like I did :D He's better than Hrovat, Dale and Hunter already from 1 full game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TMac. Trade him in to complete my defence and look at what he serves up.

Glad I haven't jumped on McDonald yet.

Never trusted him due to being a KPP.

Going to go McIntosh > Picken this week instead.

Mids whoo play in defence every time over a KPP defender. :thumbsu:

Glad I haven't jumped on McDonald yet.

Never trusted him due to being a KPP.

Going to go McIntosh > Picken this week instead.

Mids whoo play in defence every time over a KPP defender. :thumbsu:
I don't trust KPDs either, only ones with solid history like Gibson/Taylor, but Taylor has been an absolute campaigner lately and has contributed to my decline this season, too late to trade him out, just have to take the good with the bad though I'm tempted to bench him if he keeps it up. His last 6 weeks after averaging 95 in the first 6 have been 68, 73, 70, 137, 58 and 53 and a 6 point 2nd half today after being on 47 at HT.

******* Joel Selwood. i hate this guy, i always have...it makes me angry just watching him play.
the only reason he is in my team is so that i dont fly into even greater fits of rage as he ducks his way to 110+ SuperCoach scores. well, it looks like this isnt an issue anymore so he can GAGF.

so long campaigner

My biggest regret is not trading Maric > Goldy prior to R11.. Would have grabbed a 60K profit and the best ruck who has smashed out massive scores last 2 weeks.. Some plebs on here said it was too sideways and I was crazy vossy! He would have been VC last week for me too and I would probably be top 100 now..

Lesson learnt: don't listen to groupthink on here as some risks are worth taking

So much regret on here, I could write a novel. :rainbow::rainbow:

Starting with Lolmumba, Griffen and Selwood.

Trading in JPK a few weeks ago at his peak price only to turn to s**t and do a Selwood.

Trading Rocky in, getting 2 games out of him then having to trade him out again.

Then there's Goodes > Hunt, Miller > Van Berlo, Newnes > Hibberd (finally coming good), Ablett > Sloane trades that all just turned to s**t!

Oh and taking Dumont over Boston. * that worked out well didn't it? :rolleyes:

Can't stand SC sometimes or my itchy trade finger! :fire:

So much regret on here, I could write a novel. :rainbow::rainbow:

Starting with Lolmumba, Griffen and Selwood.

Trading in JPK a few weeks ago at his peak price only to turn to s**t and do a Selwood.

Trading Rocky in, getting 2 games out of him then having to trade him out again.

Then there's Goodes > Hunt, Miller > Van Berlo, Newnes > Hibberd (finally coming good), Ablett > Sloane trades that all just turned to s**t!

Oh and taking Dumont over Boston. * that worked out well didn't it? :rolleyes:

Can't stand SC sometimes or my itchy trade finger! :fire:

It would have if the Norf coaching staff weren't a bunch of campaigners

It would have if the Norf coaching staff weren't a bunch of campaigners

Big bunch of "ifs" though.

Fact is Boston was the better pick yet I picked Dumont instead.

Should have just gone with my gut instead of listening to everyone on here.

Same thing happened last year. I was going to pick Miles over C.Beams and everyone said to go pick that spud Claye instead. :drunk:

Big bunch of "ifs" though.

Fact is Boston was the better pick yet I picked Dumont instead.

Should have just gone with my gut instead of listening to everyone on here.

Same thing happened last year. I was going to pick Miles over C.Beams and everyone said to go pick that spud Claye instead. :drunk:
Yeah I'm just annoyed that I also got Dumont, picked him because Boston had a R12 bye, as it turns out by having Dumont play it only gained me 3 points last week but having Boston instead would of gotten me an extra 66 points the week before, though Dumont got 11 more points the week before that. So I'm already down 52 points and Boston still has one extra game. Could of picked Amon though which would of been even worse.

Yeah I'm just annoyed that I also got Dumont, picked him because Boston had a R12 bye, as it turns out by having Dumont play it only gained me 3 points last week but having Boston instead would of gotten me an extra 66 points the week before, though Dumont got 11 more points the week before that. So I'm already down 52 points and Boston still has one extra game. Could of picked Amon though which would of been even worse.

Feel like doing Dumont > Boston trade this week just to justify that I was right in the first place. :drunk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back